Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

jacket is 
smokin.gif

wish they made the pants too

Pretty warm imo. I live in NY, a hoodie and that wool and I'm straight. Way better than destroyers I think

Last edited:
Good looks, is there any place to cop for the low cuz 400 is , a little too much , I was gonna check Marshalls
there were some on Nordstrom Rack online

when MN does the 50% off sale thats when i take advantage, got both my Steeler wools for 300

I know there's 1 or 2 members in here that usually post info on what M&N plans to release in the coming months. Any intel on what NBA shorts they're planning to drop in 2017?

Even as someone with Celtics in their blood...that West is absolutely beautiful. :smokin

Every time I see the old Lakers jerseys it makes me hate the modern-day ones they wear now more, and more.

New pickup, likely the last one of 2016. Had a great year overall, especially jersey wise. One more true grail crossed off the list. 1975-1976 Moses Malone Spirits of St. Louis Mitchell & Ness in my true size (48). It made it's way through the treacherous weather of the Northeast and into it's new home. Very hard to find this jersey in this size, and I couldn't pass up this rare opportunity!

View media item 2274390 View media item 2274391 View media item 2274392

Back
Top Bottom