Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They gave me a 10 but that's not nearly enough for me to consider using it

not sure where to look this up but how can I know market value on some jordan m&n jerseys I'm looking to get rid of.

not sure where to look this up but how can I know market value on some jordan m&n jerseys I'm looking to get rid of.

Hope you didn't pay retail for any of em. Jordan jerseys selling for $200 or less, majority of the time less especially in the most popular sizes 40/44

Hope you didn't pay retail for any of em. Jordan jerseys selling for $200 or less, majority of the time less especially in the most popular sizes 40/44

Nah, my step bro gave em to me, they were too big for him, I thought I'd wear em but they been sitting for a year or so I'm trying to unload for less than half of retail. Just looking to move them. They're a bigger size (52) so it'll be a little hard finding a buyer

Nah, my step bro gave em to me, they were too big for him, I thought I'd wear em but they been sitting for a year or so I'm trying to unload for less than half of retail. Just looking to move them. They're a bigger size (52) so it'll be a little hard finding a buyer

I'm size 52/56 send me a PM of what you have.

I'm size 52/56 send me a PM of what you have.

Sent

Why did M&N suddenly remove all their NBA authentics from the site? A lot of player name number tees missing too.. What does this all mean?

IDK. Nike has the NFL contract and they still have NFL stuff... guess it's a wait and see type deal. I would think it's more of some contract involving fanatics more than Nike.

Back
Top Bottom