Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That's really disappointing about no blue magic shorts. They seem to get more disorganized every year.
I wish they'd give us some info if there were more shorts coming this year or if that's it

Still no shipping on Jordan's? My plug hooked it up and have to wait for mine as well :smh:

Saw they're all gone on NBA now

NBA Store's Instagram just posted the #12 Jordan saying available tomorrow and M&N Instagram had been posting pictures of him in that game so I guess they're gonna go ahead and release it stitched

No way they could've fixed it that quick

NBA Store's Instagram just posted the #12 Jordan saying available tomorrow and M&N Instagram had been posting pictures of him in that game so I guess they're gonna go ahead and release it stitched

No way they could've fixed it that quick

That's because they didn't

They posted the picture of him back up on IG but with the comments turned off so no one can talk ****. They obviously didn't post it on twitter either :rofl:

The #12 Jordan is being released tomorrow on nbastore.com. So they clearly had no interest in fixing the issue.

The #12 Jordan is being released tomorrow on nbastore.com. So they clearly had no interest in fixing the issue.

Because in their mind, they are correct.

Plus the money it would cost to remove and trash the twill and have it screen/vinyled

Yea, too much money involved to fix IMO

Can't wait. Giving Barkely 56 and getting destroyed the next game was worth it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Any idea if another Ewing all star will drop again soon? If not I need to pull the trigger on this one they just released.

I'm looking at old pics and it seems fine to me. I just wish they put out the home version. I'm good either way though.

I mean, I was looking at pics of Webber playing in his warriors jersey. Guess I was looking at the wrong source

Plus the money it would cost to remove and trash the twill and have it screen/vinyled

Stitched jerseys weren't even a thing in the NBA until two years after MJ wore that #12 jersey. This was a rookie mistake by M&N.

Stitched jerseys weren't even a thing in the NBA until two years after MJ wore that #12 jersey. This was a rookie mistake by M&N.
Stitched names/numbers were around in 1990, it's just that the Bulls didn't switch until 1992.

Certain teams had stitched jersey like Celtics, Lakers, and Trailblazers. Some screen teams
were Bulls, Pistons, and Jazz.

Back
Top Bottom