Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Mannnnnnn I need to stop checking this thread...Always liked the laker joints but wouldn't dare pay retail....decisions

I feel the same way but I ordered them again today for the lower price. Couldn't get my L again so I got a M. If they fit cool I'll just return the L. If they are a bit too short, I'll sell the M in a few to make my discount.

This is a solid plan.

I feel the same way but I ordered them again today for the lower price. Couldn't get my L again so I got a M. If they fit cool I'll just return the L. If they are a bit too short, I'll sell the M in a few to make my discount.

This is a solid plan.

Yea I had to do similar when I got the bulls from Eastbay last year for 20% off them karmaloop had the nice sale shortly afterwards.

I paid with paypal and I got a shipping notification. Some personal experience with lids, they are terrible with shipping and filling orders. Just beware, I hope everyone gets theirs, just a heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
That griffey price is wild OD gonna just go with the rookie BP and wait for the white jersey to drop in price

When Nike takes over next year, do you guys think they will have the right to produce classic jerseys or does the right belong exclusively to Mitchell & Ness? 

Wasn't planning on spending any money today..... saw the deal..... bought Bulls shorts. [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

I paid with paypal and I got a shipping notification. Some personal experience with lids, they are terrible with shipping and filling orders. Just beware, I hope everyone gets theirs, just a heads up.
Ughhh hope they don't pull that oversold garbage [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji]...

Back
Top Bottom