Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not sure why, but ive been noticing m&n and adidas legend swingman new releases coinciding with each other. Both adidas and m&n came out with rookie curry and 2001 era iverson about the same time.

Sonics durant swingmans just came out so im sure m&n is following suit.

Not sure why, but ive been noticing m&n and adidas legend swingman new releases coinciding with each other. Both adidas and m&n came out with rookie curry and 2001 era iverson about the same time.

Sonics durant swingmans just came out so im sure m&n is following suit.
 Doesn't Adidas own M&N?

Are there more pics of the Griffey Reds jersey? I thought I would have seen some but went back a few pages and didn't see it. That jersey is dope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need those earlier Knicks one. Haven't seen them anywhere in awhile.

Same here. Someone said in here they are out of rotation
yea the 92/93 jawns, hopefully they're back in October when the new NBA season begins

Y'all weren lying about the waste of the grizz shorts being snug. The shorts run a bit shorter than my Red Bull's ones too.
I returned mine, I couldn't even get them up past my knees (pause)

For anyone that wants them, I would suggest going up a size from your regular M&N shorts. I would even suggest to do the same for other shorts with a similar waistband...ex:92/93 Hornets, 96/97 Knicks

That sucks dude. I love the shorts for sure and was happy that I could get them on OK. I was like "what's stopping me from stretching the waste?" When I was putting them on :lol:
I was ecstatic to get them too, one of the hardest shorts IMO. I thought the waistband would have some stretch to it like the Knicks, but no luck. Doesn't help that I have big thighs and glutes from playing sports since I was 6.

Any other sites that carry the NHL jerseys? I don't think we're getting an M&N 40% off sale any time soon and looking for a Rangers jersey for a good price. I ended up getting an XL in them, and it was too tight in the neckhole and chest. Looking to get another, but most of the sites that are posted don't carry the NHL stuff, short of Fanatics and M&N.

Any other sites that carry the NHL jerseys? I don't think we're getting an M&N 40% off sale any time soon and looking for a Rangers jersey for a good price. I ended up getting an XL in them, and it was too tight in the neckhole and chest. Looking to get another, but most of the sites that are posted don't carry the NHL stuff, short of Fanatics and M&N.

fathers day isnt that far off...

Finally bit on the Raptors M&N shorts. He had them marked down to 92.80. Soon as I bought them they were back up to 145 with 20% off that.

They're dropping the shorts too. I had the Authentic of those. Kinda fire at the time

jersey still ruined by that jock tag.

if I for some reason copped one, would get removed ASAP

Will wait for the sonics shorts to go on sale.

Pass on the cupcake jersey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom