Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

You'd think they'd get some 90s Indians jersey going by now 

Need them to make a Kenny Lofton :smh:

It's been a while so I can't remember where I saw it, but I'm like 95% sure I saw something saying M&N had 70s, 80s, and 90s Indians jerseys in the pipeline. Plus they've sent out a few surveys about which players you'd want from different Cleveland era's in the last few months.

It's been a while so I can't remember where I saw it, but I'm like 95% sure I saw something saying M&N had 70s, 80s, and 90s Indians jerseys in the pipeline. Plus they've sent out a few surveys about which players you'd want from different Cleveland era's in the last few months.
Praying you're right man

I need more than a Joe Carter BP & I can't get down with the wool baseball jerseys 
laugh.gif

Surprised (and happy) M&N hasn't raised the prices of BPs considering their only $80-100 and the demand is pretty high right now.

yay a jersey post lol. good pickup. i like the indians logo, m&n should make a manny, thome or alomar. i wonder how a bartolo colon would sell.

I chatted with apparelzoo about the manufacturer defect on my Dykstra bp.They let me swap it out for a Kruk bp since that was the last one in my size.Not to upset Kruk was that bul too.Had to get somebody from the home team while it's still available for a nice price .Still might try grab a Dykstra later on if I find a deal

Back
Top Bottom