Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Seriously. My bubbles on those shoes are flat and they're about to crack. I wish there was a restoration spit for cracked bubbles.

It was just an individual seller who had them for $100 shipped obo. He wore them once. Figured I'd offer $80 and if he accepted it then sweet.

I edited the search feature so the most recent listed stuff pops up on my eBay when I look Mitchell and ness shorts up. Ive seen some pretty decent deals pop up daily. Most the time not in my size though.

It was just an individual seller who had them for $100 shipped obo. He wore them once. Figured I'd offer $80 and if he accepted it then sweet.

I edited the search feature so the most recent listed stuff pops up on my eBay when I look Mitchell and ness shorts up. Ive seen some pretty decent deals pop up daily. Most the time not in my size though.

Thx

Also thanks for the feedback on the fit fellas. I went with the L instead of the M and it's much better around the belly imo.

Before
After
Yup. That L looking proper big dawg 
nthat.gif

Since we're doin sizing pics, got my XL BP from Ruvilla and man do these things run wide. I think the length is perfect but its just too wide for me. Anyone else have this issue with the fit?

View media item 2454337
Cant see it from this pic but will try to post one with my arms stretched out.

Last edited:
Since we're doin sizing pics, got my XL BP from Ruvilla and man do these things run wide. I think the length is perfect but its just too wide for me. Anyone else have this issue with the fit?

View media item 2454337
Cant see it from this pic but will try to post one with my arms stretched out.

Yea we've said the BP are wide but short. If my opinion matters, the jersey looks fine on you.

Went to the NBA store in the city to check out the MN section. That was a terrible decision. Soooo much fire. I had to run outta there lmao. Their stuff has me thinking about hittin the break when it comes to coppin sneakers. It's was also kind of weird that they didn't have any shorts at all.

Went to the NBA store in the city to check out the MN section. That was a terrible decision. Soooo much fire. I had to run outta there lmao. Their stuff has me thinking about hittin the break when it comes to coppin sneakers. It's was also kind of weird that they didn't have any shorts at all.

Do it. Join the darkside

Thinking about getting rid of my shorts and wait for steals on jerseys

Kinda regret my KG in a 40 now too :lol:

How big of a deal are MN fakes? I want to cop now but don't want to pay full retail and want to cop something before Father's Day Was thinking about perusing eBay. Would that be a viable option for deals?

Last edited:
I think someone in here got got recently so they're definitely out there.

Proceed with caution. Though I'm sure there are a host of reputable sellers on there.

Back
Top Bottom