Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Renarts.com has 25% off swingman shorts. Code: DAD25

Yes, they have pockets. I've never seen them in person though.

Golden+State+Warriors+Victory+Parade+Rally+EA-VJGmAyTPx.jpg

Can someone that has put pockets on their shorts dm me? I have these 2 champion shorts I want pockets added to, but I'm not quite sure what to ask for. If I could show pics of the pockets it would be awesome.

Shorts in question
View media item 2467389

still wondering why M&N made shorts every team in the MLB pretty much and charge $125 like their authentic lol. They need to make more NBA shorts [emoji]128533[/emoji]

For my jersey brethren.....If you've been in the NFL thread or coupon thread in the Nike section, there's a 30% off code that works on NFLShop.com

This code also works on NBAStore.com as well.

Code is 'nfl30emp'

Enjoy. :pimp:

repped thanks man just copped the red Brady for $79 shipped. Wish they made that one as an elite but still happy.

Fanatics charges tax now? I don't remember paying tax when I ordered from them in November. I know I'm cheap lol

They been charging me tax for years. Usually with online sales it's a state by state thing.
Thanks for the reply. I don't remember but maybe I overlooked it last time. I guess it doesn't matter now. I try to avoid paying taxes and shipping unless the deal is too good to pass up lol

Back
Top Bottom