Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

@ that Jeffersons price 
laugh.gif
 bout to cop now

$112 shipped not bad for green bulls 
pimp.gif

kinda want those road lakers [emoji]129300[/emoji] but i wanna pay the $45 i did for the homes 
laugh.gif

LOL! Jeffersons got some explainin to do.

I figured wouldn't be an exclusive, they prob just got first dibs and obviously lied to get sales by claiming limited. I don't remember how many stuff actually been an exclusive minus the Kemp from Packers but thats being re-released everywhere this year hopefully since it was in the catalog I posted

wasn't it posted that another site had em up as well?

shorts been out like 2-3 years now and still sizing questions :lol:

Im saying tho :lol:

Wasnt even directed at him or anyone else. I get it, if you havent owned a pair (or any item in general) you wanna know the fit so you can get the right size and not go thru the hassle of returning something thats too small or big. Would be easier to have all the sizing in 1 place instead of having questions about it every other page.

Im saying tho
laugh.gif

Wasnt even directed at him or anyone else. I get it, if you havent owned a pair (or any item in general) you wanna know the fit so you can get the right size and not go thru the hassle of returning something thats too small or big. Would be easier to have all the sizing in 1 place instead of having questions about it every other page.
i mean you kinda get your reg. fit in **** like that..worst case you return and swap out for your size..its a hassle yea but who cares. figure it out like the rest of us did 
laugh.gif
 but whatever lol

i mean you kinda get your reg. fit in **** like that..worst case you return and swap out for your size..its a hassle yea but who cares. figure it out like the rest of us did :lol:  but whatever lol

I see a new post in here and be thinking someone posted a new pickup, a fit pic or a sale only to see another sizing question :lol:

Back
Top Bottom