Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How is M&N CS? Decently responsive?? Been waiting two weeks for the other half of my order to ship..

Want to grab these green sonics shorts elsewhere if the aren't gonna ship em out lol.

Thanks y'all

How is M&N CS? Decently responsive?? Been waiting two weeks for the other half of my order to ship..

Want to grab these green sonics shorts elsewhere if the aren't gonna ship em out lol.

Thanks y'all
There social media handles are trash but there customer service via email has always ben great and super responsive with me

Dude is always helpful and if you email them during business hours I've always gotten a reply within an hour or so

Picked up that Nique. Good looking oit. Wanted the Kemp but that's gone. The Purple Magic is still available.

This thread is the death of my wallet. Copped the Ryan Astros BP jersey. Wanted to get the Nique jersey but it is sold out. Wouldn't have minded getting the Kobe either but I cant find it on the site.

Back
Top Bottom