Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

People need strangers approval for everything these days 
laugh.gif

How ya feel about Mitchell n ness shorts and vans? Could they be pulled off?

Do you and be confident with whatever you chose to wear with them. But to answer your question, yes Vans work with the shorts. I've worn eras with mine. Like Zyzz said, they can be worn with a majority of sneakers. Most cases folks are wearing them to lounge in. Think I've only worn mine with basketball shoes once and that was a few weeks ago (AJ 3s). I usually always wear them with comfy running shoes.

Last edited:
Man just wear whatever you like. How yall askin next grown men for advice on what to wear
The same way ya ask next grown man about sizes. Asking mans about how your hips would look in a pair of shorts. But okay cool [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

LOL dawg just hold your L

although the sizing questions are hella annoying. that question is beneficial.

asking for approval on a pair of kicks is a waste man ting

Last edited:
I hate yeezys wit m&n. (no offense to anyone)
But I feel like you're tryin to hard to show how expensive your gear is plus it don't even look good at all

The same way ya ask next grown man about sizes. Asking mans about how your hips would look in a pair of shorts. But okay cool [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

View media item 2485007

You a weirdo for real, following me in other threads cuz your feelings are hurt. Talkin about mans hips... You suss b.

Last edited:
Man.. M&N finally sent me a cancel for my green sonics shorts I ordered over 2 weeks ago :smh:

Used a coupon too.. need to grab a large before the dry up

I don't understand why any pair of kicks would be considered unacceptable to wear with M&N shorts lol. I get that matching flu games with bull shorts or foams with Orlando shorts is cool or ideal to some, but runners or yeezys with them is wack? Reaching on that. Plenty of pics in here show that it can be done and look dope, look at those gold 97s with the Cavs shorts someone posted a few weeks back, that's a better fit than 95% of Brons would be with those shorts.

Back
Top Bottom