Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I be
laugh.gif
at the comments and opinions some of you cats got about what to wear with what.

No Yeezys or Vans with M&N shorts?

Usually the same cats who struggle to get a clean fit off that be sayin this type of foolery.
laugh.gif

I be :lol: at the comments and opinions some of you cats got about what to wear with what.

No Yeezys or Vans with M&N shorts?

Usually the same cats who struggle to get a clean fit off that be sayin this type of foolery.

Hahahahahaha

So I can't dress because I know better than to wear Vans or Yeezys with 90s style basketball shorts? The irony.

Yeezys are hideous and look much worse with shorts. Y'all kids are funny style.

1. I'm not a kid. We're probably around the same age.

2. I never mentioned you.

3. Since you volunteered yourself, no, you can't dress. Yeezy > 31 colors of Timbs. Just get you some blacks/wheats and you straight.

4. Giants suck. #HTTR

5. You still my man :pimp:

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

You've never seen a single fit of mine, just shoes.

I got mad pairs of black and wheat Timbs

We own y'all every year, y'all will finish last. #GMEN

You are my son

Your son :lol:

Chill

I seen your fits. You're a Timbs guy with every color in the spectrum....with the matching size 38 boot cuts.

Last edited:
M&N and timbs i get it now  :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do you get?

I don't own any M&N shorts because I don't like my shorts that high. I'm 6'4 but I would wear Timbs with them before Vans or Yeezys. I also have plenty of basketball shoes so I'm good if I ever grabbed a pair.

It'd have to be a gun to my head to take fit advice from you :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm dying

I wear 513s, never owned anything bigger than a 34 in my life. During the baggy era I still wore my size and my jerseys were L or XL.

Last edited:
View media item 2217032
vans with shorts is fine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
those j kids evaded me most of my adolescence/childhood... still never pulled the trigger 

gonna finally pull the trigger on the swingman 76rs.. hoping the sizing is same as original 

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

We're not doing no fit off. HD knows he's my guy, he's easily one of my favorite cats on here. I've complimented his shoes and fits mad times but wearing Vans or Yeezys with these shorts are the equivalent to wearing some AF1s or Griffey's with the three stripe adidas track pants. doesn't look right.

I also think it's mad funny that because I wear Timbs half of NT thinks I'm rocking a 4XL Rocawear T and size 40 Enyce jeans. Never wore anything close to that big in my life. Always wore an L or XL and 32 or 34 pants. I wasn't allowed to wear that crazy as a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you get?

I don't own any M&N shorts because I don't like my shorts that high. I'm 6'4 but I would wear Timbs with them before Vans or Yeezys. I also have plenty of basketball shoes so I'm good if I ever grabbed a pair.
i get whatever i want 
laugh.gif

i dont need to wear Vince Carter Shox cuz the timeline fits with the shorts im wearing 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but its all good, if you think its wack then its wack to you. ima stick to wearing Yeezy and whatever else is comfy 

We're not doing no fit off. HD knows he's my guy, he's easily one of my favorite cats on here. I've complimented his shoes and fits mad times but wearing Vans or Yeezys with these shorts are the equivalent to wearing some AF1s or Griffey's with the three stripe adidas track pants. doesn't look right.

I also think it's mad funny that because I wear Timbs half of NT thinks I'm rocking a 4XL Rocawear T and size 40 Enyce jeans. Never wore anything close to that big in my life. Always wore an L or XL and 32 or 34 pants. I wasn't allowed to wear that crazy as a kid.

I'm mad disappointed in paragraph 2 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom