Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Powder blue Tomlinson jersey is one of the GOAT jerseys. Can't believe they didn't release that one.

He was never really hated except on Dallas

Most people blame McNabb and the Eagles for that debacle

TO was hated all right. I wore TO jersey in Philly (around 2007?) and I could not believe how much hate I got. Even a bum got into involved..he said even if i gave him the TO jersey, he wouldn't wear it lolz.

I never understood why mcnabb got the hate he got in philly to be honest with you.

T.O I can understand but McNabb though?

On another note, it bewilders me how many 49er fans have selective memory and forgave that team cancer for how he threw Jeff Garcia, the coaching and the team under the bus in his last season.

Looks like the Swingman shorts are long as hell

hardwoodventures_1502300864.jpg

Ruvilla ships fast as hell, I'm a very satisfied customer. I made a purchase on saturday night and it got to my doorstep this afternoon

Looks like the Swingman shorts are long as hell

hardwoodventures_1502300864.jpg
either they're long as hell or mans just sagging like a bucket

What did he do to the fanbase?

just his interviews and what not, he's very spiteful

he never got over being boo'ed at the draft by the idiots that wanted Ricky Williams, some local radio dude got a bus of people to go up to the draft and they boo'ed McNabb because he wanted them to draft Williams and McNabb never got over it basically

sucks because I loved McNabb in his playing days and I def get why he has a love/hate with Philly but I think he's turned a lot more supporters off post career and he choked in 3 NFC championship games

he never got over being boo'ed at the draft by the idiots that wanted Ricky Williams, some local radio dude got a bus of people to go up to the draft and they boo'ed McNabb because he wanted them to draft Williams and McNabb never got over it basically

sucks because I loved McNabb in his playing days and I def get why he has a love/hate with Philly but I think he's turned a lot more supporters off post career and he choked in 3 NFC championship games
After retiring he was met with nothing but cheers and an ovation but maybe that was the 30% :lol:

What did he do to the fanbase?
Lived in philly my whole life, can confirm majority of the fan base doesn't like him. It can be summed up my this..whenever he talks about losing any of the NFC Championship games, especially the Cardinals game, he blames it on the defense. Just fall on the sword and the Philly fans will love you for it, he never got that

Interesting, was always baffled why they seem to not like him, Philly always had a chance with him @ QB. 3 NFC championship games did hurt, but always felt like he was the scapegoat for Andy. Totally forgot he was boo'd on draft day.

Wish fans appreciated more. Some fanbases go through so much losing. Enjoy and appreciate when a group of players takes you to three NFC championships game.

After retiring he was met with nothing but cheers and an ovation but maybe that was the 30% :lol:

trust me man, I have lived here my entire life

Interesting, was always baffled why they seem to not like him, Philly always had a chance with him @ QB. 3 NFC championship games did hurt, but always felt like he was the scapegoat for Andy. Totally forgot he was boo'd on draft day.

yeah the dude Angelo Cataldi is ironically a Philly radio legend retiring soon, I feel bad for McNabb because those were some glory years

Wish fans appreciated more. Some fanbases go through so much losing. Enjoy and appreciate when a group of players takes you to three NFC championships game.

I mean the Eagles had an elite defense that took them to those games too, McNabb choked in championship games he was heavily favored in

trust me man, I have lived here my entire life

yeah the dude Angelo Cataldi is ironically a Philly radio legend retiring soon, I feel bad for McNabb because those were some glory years

I mean the Eagles had an elite defense that took them to those games too, McNabb choked in championship games he was heavily favored in
Nah I believe you

Back
Top Bottom