Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I know some people touched on it awhile back but I don't remember getting a confirmed answer

Did M&N officially lose the rights to the NHL? Will we not be seeing any new jerseys or gear this upcoming season?

Not Mitchell and Ness so not sure if you guys care but SMPL Ind. Just dropped their bay area shorts, does have zipper pockets too
You'll have to hurry if you want em
There's also an old school mavs like one
Lakers type dropping Wednesday
WARRR.jpg

https://www.sampleind.com/collections/everything-except-v2/products/bay-area-exclusive-shorts-1

Last edited:
I hope M&N releases the Jordan Rookie Home jersey in a full size run eventually. It's the only jersey that truly eludes me.

Doesn't work on Swingmen Jerseys. The Magic Johnson one seems tempting but the only shoes I have that will match are my 2015 7s, 2016 5s, and my 2016 1s (which are all black based). The next one is the Allen Iverson jersey.

I was surprised it worked on the shorts to be honest. Didn't try anything else. But to knock out the shorts I've been wanting for a decent price, I'll take it.

Damn no large in the green so I s shorts on jimmy. Disappointed. One of my favorite teams from back in the day. Had trouble routing against them so much being a bulls fan

I'm an extra large. They didn't have my size in the Raptors so I went with the large. For $81 I couldn't beat it.

I'll either try to exchange them for an extra large at a footaction around my way that sells the same shorts or resell em on eBay and use those funds to get an extra large pair.

Went to the Giants home opener this year and got my jersey signed by Matt Williams. He was doing pregame right outside the stadium and I just leaned over the barricade and asked if he would sign it. Really nice guy and was accomodating to everyone. Hoping to get my bp jersey signed before the seasons over
image.jpg

I just copped 96 ASG Shorts from Jimmy Jazz but realized I put the wrong shipping address. You think they can adjust it? Their customer service ain't opened till Monday. I also forgot to add my free ship code. Smh

Copped 96 all star and pinstripe Bulls.
Would've copped Sonics but they're sold out of good sizes.

Thanks for the code.

Back
Top Bottom