Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm a huge fan of the new swingmans. As somebody that has authentics too, it's not that much of difference to me. Mesh is slightly thinner, but they are thicker than the Adidas Rev30 joints. Hope they keep them coming, plus you can cop for the low with sales. And they have some jerseys like that red Pip (J-Will coming soon ) that's isn't an authentic for yet...

giphy (5).gif

Yeah, it's a dub for swingmans. Whatever is Swingman exclusive right now will eventually come out in Authentic anyway, I can wait. I only buy jerseys twice a year, during the sales.

Hey NT family, what do you think of the Swing Pass NFL long sleeves? According to MN, it is made of 100% cotton heavyweight material. I wonder if these feel like them Polo RL Rugby type shirts? If so, these are my cup of tea.

The reason why I'm thinking about getting some Swingmans is I actually want to wear them at the gym and paying $260 - $300 for Authentics is a little too much to be Rock'n at the gym and worrying about stains and stuff. $130 isn't that bad though.

The reason why I'm thinking about getting some Swingmans is I actually want to wear them at the gym and paying $260 - $300 for Authentics is a little too much to be Rock'n at the gym and worrying about stains and stuff. $130 isn't that bad though.

I think the main question is, why are you paying retail? Most can be had at 50% off even more if you check eBay often.

Nothing about them is worth $300. It's just a jersey, got no problem is you don't wanna sweat in em but meh no difference between wearing a swingman and authentic to the gym, same **** IMO

Oh we talking about jerseys? Lol i thought shorts. I dont work out in jerseys, usually just plain tees.

Been rocking a couple m&n shorts to the gym since i had to toss some older pairs out the rotation.

Oh we talking about jerseys? Lol i thought shorts. I dont work out in jerseys, usually just plain tees.

Been rocking a couple m&n shorts to the gym since i had to toss some older pairs out the rotation.

I think I'll buy some Swingman shorts if they make them for the Kings coming up.

Hey NT family, what do you think of the Swing Pass NFL long sleeves? According to MN, it is made of 100% cotton heavyweight material. I wonder if these feel like them Polo RL Rugby type shirts? If so, these are my cup of tea.

They do these every year. I have a couple from over the last few years and I liked them. Just a thicker long sleeve T shirt. Only thing I hated was some of them had huge *** collars. I HATE huge collars, **** looks messy.

I know this was posted a while back but I can't seem to find. Can someone re-link or post which authentic shorts (not swingmans) M&N is releasing next year . Thanks

Back
Top Bottom