Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Stained my Red Bulls shorts on the first wear should I have them dry cleaned?

What kind of stain? I usually throw my red Bulls in the washing machine when they get dirty. They come out brand new, flawless every time.

With all Mitchell and Ness apparel I recommend a cold water wash (use woolite if you want) and hang/air dry. Also make sure you turn the garment inside out before washing.

Use the most gentle cycle and try to dissolve the soap before putting the jersey in the washer. Also, try to get the jersey completely wet before putting it in the washer.

any love for Just Don shorts?
hypebeast fodder

Packer-truck.jpg

Anyone who ordered from Privei get their orders? Ordered on 9/11 and still nothing. Tempted to get a refund.

Just got my shipping info today. Still says Raptors shorts, but I assume they're the Denver shorts I changed it to when they said my size of the Raptors shorts were out of stock.

It doesn't look like mitchell and ness is having a big playoff sale this year, last year I had bought my Jackie Robinson on October 3rd.

It doesn't look like mitchell and ness is having a big playoff sale this year, last year I had bought my Jackie Robinson on October 3rd.

Ya they booked how many people got jerseys for like 60% :lol:

They don't discount on the site anymore. Sucks had my eye on a couple wool joints

Use the most gentle cycle and try to dissolve the soap before putting the jersey in the washer. Also, try to get the jersey completely wet before putting it in the washer.

Yes and yes. For any dirt and potential stains, I spot clean and just use a steamer first. It works wonders, just steam and dab off the dirt/stain.

Back
Top Bottom