Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

shorts ruined this thread imo!

enough with the damb shorts! that goes for those batting practice jerseys as well!
giphy.gif

Jordan jerseys are 25% on nba.com for like 4 more hours and some change. Code: TIPOFF. Thinking of grabbing one since I rarely see them less than retail.

Edit: copped the white 45. $228 shipped.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where M&N warehouse is located? I got free ground shipping if I buy two shorts but if ifs in the east coast it’ll take a bit to get all the way in CA. I might as well pay extra for expedited shipping if that’s the case.

Jordan jerseys are 25% on nba.com for like 4 more hours and some change. Code: TIPOFF. Thinking of grabbing one since I rarely see them less than retail.

Edit: copped the white 45. $228 shipped.
Are they the only site that has legit MJ jerseys?

Just completed my order from M&N and on my order page, I saw a Mourning Heat and Oakley Knicks, but no sizes. I def want that Oakley, and I guess this means the Zo, Timmy, and Heat shorts are on the way.

Anybody have the Bird or Magic Johnson Shooting Shirt?? I’m a size L in all M&N authentic jerseys, so wondering if I should stay true to size with L or size-up to XL.

Back
Top Bottom