Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don't know why anybody expected more than 40% off. The $100 sale was to mark 100 years other than that you might get half off during the World Series or Super Bowl if that.

I really only ordered the two jerseys I couldn't get during the $100 deal so I'm satisfied. Really wanted the purple Kirby but resellers were all over it last time.

They did $100 jerseys Black Friday 2011 if I recall correctly

If your copping on this sale, just cop what you for sure really want. Stuff you want but are more on the fence about, just hold out til Super Bowl weekend.

nerd.gif

the sale was because they got 100k like on facebook

This. And I can't see the next one popping up until they do 200 or 250k.

What did people get so far? the only jersey I 100% wanted (L.A. Kings Gretzsky) is sold out in Small and Medium.

When I got the email this morning I rushed to get the Penny Hardaway home jersey! Got through for one of the last size 52! Hopefully they didn't oversell and my order ships! Man they sold fast!

Excuse my ignorance but did M&N only produce jerseys with tackle twill lettering? I ask because I recently saw a Jordan Bulls road Jersey with screen printed lettering. I'm no aficionado but the cut seemed right, the spacing and tags were all in place. Nothing looked off putting. Was this ever produced? Just looking for some info because if it does, I need this

Excuse my ignorance but did M&N only produce jerseys with tackle twill lettering? I ask because I recently saw a Jordan Bulls road Jersey with screen printed lettering. I'm no aficionado but the cut seemed right, the spacing and tags were all in place. Nothing looked off putting. Was this ever produced? Just looking for some info because if it does, I need this
back in Jordan's early career with the Bulls their jerseys were screen printed so mitchell and Ness used the same format as was used back in that time

if you are referring to the red rookie jersey they recently released, get it. quality is awesome and the mesh is different from all the others used on their jerseys. its very thin and light,

the regular mesh they use on the jerseys are very heavy, thick, and stiff. i love my rookie jordan.

Back
Top Bottom