Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

1992 all-star game is on NBA TV. The shorts look good. Hyped I have both of them.

:pimp:
E006ED95-3D29-400E-9AA5-584D74286F45.jpeg

so im trying to make a decision family. im a Miami fan so which one, the Tim Hardaway or Alonzo Mourning swingman? what do yall think?

Anybody have an extra Dr. Pepper code they wanna get rid of? I have a lot of stuff in my cart:lol:

M&N coming for my pockets....again. All 3 ASG shorts will be copped. I know I will be wearing my Colombia XI's with the west asg shorts when I get them. So fire.

So I got the 50% off but the total was only $137. I know $12 of that was shipping. I’m guessing someone messed up the math?

D8B5D682-5B38-4629-9BDD-67B4250647DD.jpeg
Nah same thing happened to me. I thought Emmitt Smith Jersey was 300 and it was 250. 50% off is 125 plus 12 ship is 137. Website and in store has different prices on some items

Yup I got a 1994 Emmit and saw that too. Will be way more interested in the future Super Bowl sales if that's the case!

What's the next big sale? Fathers day?

Yup. Last week was the usual Super Bowl sale.

@Bert. you have a list recap of what authentic shorts are coming again? I'm not going to dig through so many pages to find your posts from last year. Just wanted to make sure the ones I'm waiting for (black Kings, teal Pistons, black Magic pinstripe) are still a part of it.

Last edited:
hi new to the thread.

whats the difference between the nba swingman and authentic as far materials and sizing?

do these jerseys run big?

Does anyone know when the new All-Star Swingman Jerseys get released to M&N website? I really don't want to order them from the NBA Store EU website...

Back
Top Bottom