Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

they mentioned on IG that the Dons werent on sale at all

i copped this off ebay 
oh ok nice. I was gonna go to Philly but winded up dropping near $200 on scratchoffs one day so that idea got deaded :smh:

Anyone that was waiting for a call back to take CC info, around what time of day did they call you? Spoke to someone around midday, placed an "order" but they said they'd call me back to take CC info, haven't heard anything since.

Anyone that was waiting for a call back to take CC info, around what time of day did they call you? Spoke to someone around midday, placed an "order" but they said they'd call me back to take CC info, haven't heard anything since.

they called me next morning.

I got through and they took all of my info with CC the first time. They called back to confirm the order was placed and I got the shipping information in an email. This dude Eric I spoke to was most helpful, but I'm also an XL so you guys mentioned they have more of the bigger sizes.

Got through today, chic was real helpful.. but no sizes in what I wanted.

48 in Satchel Paige Browns, NO Gray wool cardinals according to her and no dykstra Mets

Legit check... Please

[ATTACHMENT=11282]KOBE98.jpg (147k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=11283]Kobe982.jpg (158k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=11284]Kobe983.jpg (196k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=11285]Kobe984.jpg (238k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

How do replica NFL's fit? Never had one.

I usually go for 48 in my MLB and NFL authentics...

Stick to XL or should I cop a Large?

How do replica NFL's fit? Never had one.

I usually go for 48 in my MLB and NFL authentics...

Stick to XL or should I cop a Large?

They definitely have a different cut, I would say it more length than anything, personally I would stick with XL.

Placed an order for the Bulls and Knicks authentic shorts. Funny thing is that when I first called on Monday they said they didn't have. Called Tuesday they said they had but not on sale. Called Wednesday and placed an order in my size large with a discount.
I can dig why they don't want to offe the discount over the phone for the first few days and let local customers have the opportunity to have first dibs but they should let people know instead of being on some slide stuff.
They did the same stuff the past few yrs so it's nothing new to a few of us. Still doesn't make it any less annoying tho.

Last edited:
Got through they had the shorts I wanted. Waiting on that call back now.
U ever get a call back?
I placed my order on wed for my shorts and no call back by today(closed on Sunday's)I even called on Friday to confirm about my order. Hopefully they aren't done fulling out orders. I know they was busy af.
#FingersCrossed

Got through they had the shorts I wanted. Waiting on that call back now.
U ever get a call back?
I placed my order on wed for my shorts and no call back by today(closed on Sunday's)I even called on Friday to confirm about my order. Hopefully they aren't done fulling out orders. I know they was busy af.
#FingersCrossed
Called me back around 6:15 est last night. Got my FedEx info already.

Back
Top Bottom