Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

laugh.gif

These questions
I'm saying 

How you look at something like a jersey and not know if you like it or not? 
laugh.gif

I have the black but wouldn't mind the blue in addition. Those Orlando jerseys are all time classic to me. Def confused about the original question tho too lol I'm guessing he meant the fit? If the blue is anything like the black it fits great and TTS for me.

I have the black but wouldn't mind the blue in addition. Those Orlando jerseys are all time classic to me. Def confused about the original question tho too lol I'm guessing he meant the fit? If the blue is anything like the black it fits great and TTS for me.

Whoops. I thought you had the blue one.

I can understand the question tho. Since we are in the m&n thread, I figured it's asking how accurate it is and how's the quality.

lewi1913 lewi1913

I can understand the question tho. Since we are in the m&n thread, I figured it's asking how accurate it is and how's the quality.

lewi1913 lewi1913

Yeah that makes sense. If it's in line with the black I would say pull the trigger for sure. That's my favorite jersey I own. I was hoping the bluePenny was included in that M&N sale, which it was, but they only had a 4XL.

lewi1913 lewi1913

Exactly, I'm on the fence about it. I wanted it from the MN sale but they didn't have my size so I got the black one.

I think M&N gonna cancel my green sonics shorts order :smh:

Last edited:
why size you order

Large.. ordered over a week ago with 96 asg. They only shipped the asg and the sonics are pending. No Ls left on the site anymore so they handed me one instead

Last edited:
Large.. ordered over a week ago with 96 asg. They only shipped the asg and the sonics are pending. No Ls left on the site anymore so they handed me one instead

There's a possibility they'll stock locate your size. I ordered 2 jerseys and they shipped from 2 different places and arrived at different times.

were these always available or did they just drop? I think. need these now too
mean.gif

https://www.mitchellandness.com/1996-97-authentic-shorts-philadelphia-76ers-320-369p-104661

edit, I think they've been around I just missed them before. Threw me off since M&N just sent an email about them.
Yeah, they've been around. Personally, one of the more underrated pairs of M&N shorts, as I rarely see people mentioning them. I'm currently on the hunt for the Iverson, but at a discount. 

Last edited:
View media item 2481712
Grabbed these off M&N for $39 a few weeks ago. I really like them, fit great (even tho they look kinda big in this pic) and the pockets are def nice to have. Probably the only team I would cop outside of the bball shorts, might go listen to some NWA now.

Back
Top Bottom