Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just got my 85 Sweetness in. I'm going to have to put my foot down now. I have 7 jerseys that I've purchased since Father's day.

20170805_173731.jpg

Been wanting the heat joints. Are they sold out everywhere?

And I want to see them drop the black retro Suns shorts

Both heat shorts been sold out for a minute now. Same with the suns.

Bert. Bert. posted a few pages back all the shorts that are gonna be restocked and new in S/S 18

Most of those that I posted were swingman sadly. Again, that really doesn't mean much since shorts wise, things do pop up. Its basically a look book for whats planned so things get scrapped and added all the time. Im sure well get some surprises.

Most of those that I posted were swingman sadly. Again, that really doesn't mean much since shorts wise, things do pop up. Its basically a look book for whats planned so things get scrapped and added all the time. Im sure well get some surprises.

Ooo i didnt even realize the shorts were swingman as well.

I haven't been following this thread but was wondering if there is any chatter about MN ever getting licensing for college throwbacks? Or did O'Bannon ruin that?
P1020938.JPG
P1020949.JPG

man... i keep striking out with the DUbs shorts.....

are they sold out now? need an XL at a decent price....

Please help... :frown: :frown::frown:

Just copped a Shaw Kemp Sonics jersey and 96-97 Lakers shorts on apparel zoo for $186 shipped.... Also the bulls alternate shorts on villa for $80 shipped which I figured were pretty good deals!

Back
Top Bottom