Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just checked the status on my '93 All Star shorts and it says "backordered." Anyone else have this or did they ship?

Im afraid the Nike shorts are gonna be paper thin and almost see thru. The technical fabric is cool, but not the best for casual wear.

Fire!

Also to my fellow Toronto folks, this week is Champs EA 50% sale. It runs until Thursday and apparently M&N shorts are allowed. They restocked Raps and just recently got in black Bulls. I lost all my Champs plugs, trying to find one to get a Raps pair before the sale ends.

Aw man I dont have any plugs left either smh. How much are the Raps shorts here?

Got a Bo Jackson Royals in my cart along with a 95 Glavin Jersey, there a small price difference in that the Braves Jersey like $25 more, is it a little better quality than the Jackson?

Got a Bo Jackson Royals in my cart along with a 95 Glavin Jersey, there a small price difference in that the Braves Jersey like $25 more, is it a little better quality than the Jackson?

Same quality, both polyester.

Does anyone have a link of a review of the swingman jerseys/shorts? Struggling to search on the new website
Hey bro not sure what you're looking for exactly but I have the new Pippen Swingman jersey. Used a small discount code on JJ when they first dropped and totally worth it. IMO quality wise heads and above Adidas Swingman HWC in twill and mesh materials. Plus the fit is exactly the same as the authentic jersey's.
IMG_6187.jpg

Im afraid the Nike shorts are gonna be paper thin and almost see thru. The technical fabric is cool, but not the best for casual wear.

yeah, my bro has the white USA olympic pair and they're kinda see through, thanks to the holes (which I dont think the NBA ones will have). I got the blue pair and they're fine.

It is a serious question, right now the Nike NCAA authentic shorts that the public can buy have pockets.

I know what NCAA ones you're talking about, Ive got a couple pairs. Those arnt authentics, just replicas.

:nerd:

I got a shipping confirmation and tracking number but when i tracked it just now it shows that Usps hasnt received the item yet.

Could I still receive a cancellation after already getting a shipment confirmation?

Hey bro not sure what you're looking for exactly but I have the new Pippen Swingman jersey. Used a small discount code on JJ when they first dropped and totally worth it. IMO quality wise heads and above Adidas Swingman HWC in twill and mesh materials. Plus the fit is exactly the same as the authentic jersey's.
IMG_6187.jpg
Thanks man. Might grab a couple of them so I don't ruin authentics bumming around.

I'm surprised by the amount of them that they're coming out with.

yeah, my bro has the white USA olympic pair and they're kinda see through, thanks to the holes (which I dont think the NBA ones will have). I got the blue pair and they're fine.

I know what NCAA ones you're talking about, Ive got a couple pairs. Those arnt authentics, just replicas.

Hmm on the site it says theyre the authentics but they added pockets for everyday wear for regular people like us. The player exclusive versions don't have pockets.

Hmm on the site it says theyre the authentics but they added pockets for everyday wear for regular people like us. The player exclusive versions don't have pockets.

I guess im saying that because they were 2 "levels" of olympic shorts. The real authentics, which dont have pockets, and a cheaper version (that is the same price as the college shorts) that do have pockets.
Theres definitely material differences between the pairs I have, now whether thats because one is for USA basketball while the other a college, is a different story.

Nikes labeling of "authentic" has always confused me, point in case are the NFL jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom