Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

4F2B0FEC-16D0-4B91-90DC-2E73C6C9A96A.jpeg
60E55005-058C-4E04-81BE-772E2AD03D8D.jpeg

Pickups from m&n thanksgiving sale

I was browsing around and found this Charles Woodson for $150 which is the replica price. However, the stock photo is authentic and no mention of replica. Not sure if they used the wrong photo or listed the wrong price but would be a great deal if it's the authentic especially with the promo code
https://www.raiderimage.com/4027171201.html

Mitchell & Ness does make a retired player (replica) Woodson jersey through NFL shop. But for the price I say it's worth a try to see what you get. If I didn't already have a helmet tag Woodson jersey I'd be all over it.

There you go:pimp: Still can't believe you were gonna let that wrong tagged one slide like it was all good:lol:

I know it was just mentioned that the Grizzlies shorts run tight. How about the AS 96 shorts?

I wear a medium in the bulls pairs for reference.

I think that statement is true. When u put the grizzlies short side by side with another short (ie. Knicks, warriors, etc), the shorts are the same measurements width wise. However, the grizzlies elastic band is not as flexible due to the graphics. In other words, the short is not as stretchy. If you want a relax fit, then go with your TTS. If you expect to stretch it, go up one size.

96 ASG is TTS. I own all the shorts referenced here, including a Bulls one. I'm a medium.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom