Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

20180501_103138.jpg

These came in yesterday. Need the Kobe jersey now.

I was so excited to find out that lids now has a Swingman version of the 74-75 Pistol Pete Jazz jersey with "Pistol" on the back. Been waiting forever for the Authentic version to get restocked so the Swingman will work for me!

hwl
Also on jimmy jazz... they have a 25% off code right now . Newmene

Comes to $97

Do you guys think it’s work buying this and removing the three and removed the don mattingly on the front and just reposition the 2 to make it a Jeter? Is that tacky?

EBA88E7E-9572-4D37-B2E9-B50CE510FEB6.png

Personally, I'd remove the #23 entirely and move that #7 to the back and just have a Micky Mantle jersey:nthat:

Do you guys think it’s work buying this and removing the three and removed the don mattingly on the front and just reposition the 2 to make it a Jeter? Is that tacky?

I recommend just buying an OG Rusell Athletic or Majestic jersey if you want to make a Jeter. It will be way cheaper than buying a brand new M&N. You can easily find a blank or great condition used. It's not worth re-using the number because most shops/EPS can do single layer for like $8-10 a digit. Also, it will be more accurate :wink:

I always thought it was, what would you consider it? Pittsburgh is solid btw.

We started the trip in Cleveland. I guess that's why we called it a midwest trip.

Ohio is considered borderline midwest. PA is definitely the East to us lol

I recommend just buying an OG Rusell Athletic or Majestic jersey if you want to make a Jeter. It will be way cheaper than buying a brand new M&N. You can easily find a blank or great condition used. It's not worth re-using the number because most shops/EPS can do single layer for like $8-10 a digit. Also, it will be more

So here’s the thing I’m a shirt guy I’m 5’7 5’8 on a good day lol the m&n size 36 fits perfect. The heaters I’ve seen on eBay at like 44, 48 and bigger. Even the 40s are baggy.

Not buying that one. No way either jersey would have sat long enough to go on clearance. Looks like one of them fake " i found frag 1's at Ross" kinda pics

So those are my pics and I walked into Marshall and there they were. I have no clue why no one bought them and when I first saw the price I went and checked out quick. I have no clue who made the mistake: the store or the warehouse but I was happy with what I found. I looked for more and saw nothing.

BTW the Nash is an authentic and the KJ is a swingman.

I've seen authentics sit at Marshalls. That Nash is one of the craziest pick-up stories I've ever seen, but Where the store is located/what season can really make items sit. Wouldn't compare it to the Frag stories, which are uber exclusive products.

Chao321988 Chao321988 90s Russell joints are tapered and fit slimmer than the newer M&N stuff. at 5'7 a Russell 40-44 would be perfect IMO, depending on your weight. I can keep an eye for you if you need. I'm always looking

The 2000s Russell's are more similar to M&N. Shorter and looser cut.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the kobe 8 or 24 with the dri fit like materials? Can you post pics and how are they in comparison to the adidas and prior retail
Versions?

I have the Finals Kobe and the Lebron alternate. The dimple mesh is virtually the exact same as the Nike Dri-fit version: softer and gives more stretch.

They are using the same material across the board, from what I've seen. So, It won't be the coarser dimple mesh like Adidas climalite or Reebok Play dry.

I’ve always wondered if M&N would use the same exact material as the ones Nike or whoever used at the time since my oldest jersey is 96 Iverson, before all this “technology”.

I’ve always wondered if M&N would use the same exact material as the ones Nike or whoever used at the time since my oldest jersey is 96 Iverson, before all this “technology”.
They’ve done a good job replicating it. Can’t even tell a difference from the real thing

They just need to get shape and fit right of the jerseys

Back
Top Bottom