Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My shorts came in today. Both are WAY nicer than I thought they’d be. Nice heavy weight from the double layer. Unfortunately my Cavs shorts had a snag, so I’ll need to exchange them.

The prize gem is the Wolves black shorts. Originally I was annoyed the tree pattern was so wiiiiide. It should be narrower, but I’ve come to find a small number of Reebok retail authentics (not gamers) were like this. I’ve taken that as consolation.

What I really need to express is how wonderfully surprised I was to find out the materials on these shorts are NOT the typical mesh. The polyester has a light sheen to it- just like the OG version! I really hope M&N can incorporate this mesh into more 2000s jerseys. Here are some pics, including a closeup comparison with my Reebok KG authentic. The look and feel is VERY close. Not like the usual M&N mesh. In short, I love it!

25AD469B-7603-497B-A6C6-AE1ECC8FB64D.jpeg

8C33593B-CA51-4B52-9E1C-D6CEA78AA762.jpeg

2C1FBFBE-9C5B-4058-A1EB-3D769E5BA9C2.jpeg 644356FC-136A-419D-8054-11E57C2EEFDD.jpeg

Just a question... do you machine wash NBA jerseys? A little paranoid to not handwash my jerseys as my swingman adidas messed up in the washers decades ago...

I do, Delicates settingfor me. Then hang dry. I do that for my swingmans and champion replicas from the 90s.

Just a question... do you machine wash NBA jerseys? A little paranoid to not handwash my jerseys as my swingman adidas messed up in the washers decades ago...

I only put mines in the cleaners.

BUT, I machine wash my authentic shorts though, then air dry or low heat dry in dryer.

Living proof that NT is the :evil:. First order from last week's THANKYOU40 sale.

The Duncan has been on my wish list since I sold my size 44 Adidas OG. :nthat:
IMG_20180626_171715.jpg IMG_20180626_171751.jpg

I could not pass on this beauty for $81. I really love the version of the Knicks warm-up jacket featuring the black trim and embroidered NEW YORK on the back of the garment. Another full kit wanker set complete :lol::pimp:
IMG_20180626_171618.jpg IMG_20180626_171640.jpg IMG_20180626_172558.jpg

Lastly, here is the Grizzlies warm-up jacket. This jacket definitely did not disappoint. I love the mean graphics on the back and arm. I just need the jersey to go full kit.

My only regret? Not picking up the Net's warm up jacket :angry:
More to come.....:smokin
IMG_20180626_171513.jpg IMG_20180626_171551.jpg

What was the size of the warm ups u got ? was it 44 as well ?
Just curious on the fit of the warmups (e.g.if its tts or if u should have sized down etc.).

What was the size of the warm ups u got ? was it 44 as well ?
Just curious on the fit of the warmups (e.g.if its tts or if u should have sized down etc.).
I sized down on the warm up jackets to a size 36 for a cleaner slim fit. I'm normally a size 40 in jerseys.

Hand wash, that's how I do mine. You could throw in washing machine, inside out, cold temp., gentle cycle, and it will probably come out fine. I wouldn't recommend it though. If you do it yourself, by hand, you're basically assured that it won't snag the material or any threads. It's better to be safe. And hang dry only.
What’s your technique for hand washing?

i put all my jerseys/shorts/jackets in the washer using cold gentle cycle. make sure to flip them inside out. if i wash multiple garments I separate them using these mini laundry bags to minimize snagging. If I sweat a lot in them I put baking soda. I never put them in dryer, always hang dry afterwards.

Last edited:
I also opt for the dry cleaner because my washing machine has an agitator and the numbers and details on my older jerseys that Ive washed in it break down and start looking rough

I usually hand wash or if I'm lazy I'll toss in the washer on delicate.

Hang dry is a must. I pretty much hang dry all my stuff, not just jerseys and shorts.

I wash all my jerseys on the delicate cycle or if it's a certain stain or mark, I'll just hand wash it with soap.

Those Wolves shorts are looking better and better to me. That micromesh from that jersey is great. My Reebok KG authentic feels like pajamas every time I wear it, it's so comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom