Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

anyone familiar with fbccbayarea's work?
He charges authentic prices for basic embroidery on swingman products

Plus the dude that runs it is annoying as hell, saying things like Don C copies him and that he invented the Doc C short style :lol:

I requested to follow him and immediately retracted once he accepted because I saw dude was complaining that people were buying Don C’s shorts instead of his :rofl:

He charges authentic prices for basic embroidery on swingman products

Plus the dude that runs it is annoying as hell, saying things like Don C copies him and that he invented the Doc C short style :lol:

I requested to follow him and immediately retracted once he accepted because I saw dude was complaining that people were buying Don C’s shorts instead of his :rofl:

well damn i never knew he was finessin people with swingman products. thanks for that

Have you tried it on shorts?

No, but I would think it works the same. The shorts are sublimated themselves, which means it was white fabric that was dyed. Minimal risk since they entire surrounding area is black.

Note: Permanant markers do NOT work the same. I do NOT suggest anyone try that.

I use these:

14681751_10154022687407151_7847427482593858993_n.jpg

Two Charles now too lol. Granted one was Nike era and the other is a Reebok era but still.

Lmao. I was wondering why that said new releases. M&N is wild. I would think most ppl would prefer the rookie jersey. I’m assuming the main differences are the shield and “C. Woodson” on the back.

Are any deals on m&n authentic shorts(any team) out there? I checked JJ in westchester & rockland for the gold... definitely not $40. Gonna try jersey this weekend

That white Moss is :pimp:

Purple still better though.

I remember having that White Moss. I vaguely remember it being Puma at the time.

But as much as I love this jersey, I remember hating how much that elastic shoulder area looked while wearing it. I hope it doesn’t look as silly as it did back then.

well damn i never knew he was finessin people with swingman products. thanks for that
I posted about it a few pages back, his arrogance is insane, let someone say hes using swingman shorts and all hes doing is adding swingman logos to them and he blocks you and complains about it.

Back
Top Bottom