Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

For those who have both jerseys, how does the teal Grant Hill authentic compare to the 96 Shawn Kemp authentic?

I always wanted that Grant Hill jersey as a kid but I'm debating between both jerseys right now. I think I like the look of the Sonics joint better (been waiting to find the Schrempf in 44 somewhere but I might have lost hope).

I think I like the look of the Sonics joint better (been waiting to find the Schrempf in 44 somewhere but I might have lost hope).

Hmmmm, I bought a 95-96 Authentic Schrempf jersey in Size 44 about 2 years ago that I've never worn and is still in great condition. It was my first Authentic jersey when I wasn't sure if I needed a 44 or 48 (turns out 44 was too tight on me and I never returned it)...

Interested? PM and we can work something out

Schrempf_1.png Schrempf_2.png Schrempf_3.png

For those who have both jerseys, how does the teal Grant Hill authentic compare to the 96 Shawn Kemp authentic?

I always wanted that Grant Hill jersey as a kid but I'm debating between both jerseys right now. I think I like the look of the Sonics joint better (been waiting to find the Schrempf in 44 somewhere but I might have lost hope).
Apples and oranges. You can't go wrong with either.

Has anyone bought anything from ebay seller:hardwoodfames. Looks like he has quite a selection and some of his stuff is pretty cheap. This will be my first M & N jersey so not too experienced.

That Mays is awesome got the same jersey myself. Got it years ago when M&N regularly made that jersey. Fit is good. Not everyone into that skinny jean tight *** shirt emo look.

Randy Moss gone in my size, still salty these idiots cancelled my order last sale :smh:
Only jersey on the site I really want...considered that TO 49ers too...or a Jerry Rice. Idk tho...

Here is a one time only coupon code Mitchell & Ness sent me for 30%. I'm not going to use it.

MNN-HELLO-Z1M3HK

Excludes Exclusive styles. Online exclusive. Use coupon at checkout. One use per coupon. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion code. Markdowns are final sale. Not applicable to previous purchases. Ends on 10/31/2018 at 11:59pm PST.

Enjoy whoever uses it.

Back
Top Bottom