Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I definitely need to get that Biggio and Griffey that we’re just posted. Those are too nice!

Can't front, I'm falling in love with the M&N '94 NFL Jerseys, the patch is dope to me

So many dope jerseys with the 75th anniversary patches.

I’m actually hoping teams have special throwback jerseys this season too for the NFL’s 100th Anniversary.

One of my favorite jerseys ever :pimp:

9AD922F1-456C-4D59-8B1B-DF0C07FF27AE.jpeg

Man you making me regret selling my white one.

Yo gotta road Shaq Magic jersey and white Walter Payton jersey for sale. Both sz48. Shaq worn twice, Payton once only a couple of hours.

What's up with "17" and St Patrick's day? Seen a couple other retailers offering 17% off.

One of you Irish lads please advise

Just got back from Vacation. So I’ve missed a couple of days in here. Just to confirm no one got an actual Magic Johnson all star jersey from Final-Score?

Just shorts?

Hey NT fam . I have rookie Kobe Gold , rookie AI home & rookie Penny home for sale . All size 48 brand new . Moving them because they were too big from the moment I bought them . Just never got around to trying to sell them until now . If interested PM and I can send pics .

Back
Top Bottom