Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Always thought they let him on the team's as a hook up
220px-Igotthehookup01.jpg

Master P was a huge part of my childhood and I still listen to his music today. That Hornets jersey comes out, I’m buying it. Don’t want the Raptors one. That’s their ugly jersey. If he played for them when they wore the dinosaurs with pinstripes, then I’d be all over that one. People been asking for this jersey for years.

I’d rather see more random players or hard to find jerseys than the same players over and over. Even worse, these new fashion jerseys.

I don't know why I bought those golden state joints maybe for nostalgic reasons. Only shorts in my collection that aren't true to size. Might just be because of the era.

Lakers and Sonics shorts still got that nasty stripe down the middle?

Also what happen to M&N dropping Bulls home and Black pinstripe magic authentics?

Anyone interested in any of these? Not looking to make money, just trying to recoup most of what I spent since they wouldn't let me return. Willing to make a little bit of a deal if multiple are purchased. All are authentics size medium, with tags, never worn

20190413_150242.jpg

Pm me if still available

I could b wrong but doesn’t a player have to approve M&N on remaking their jersey? It could be players not wanting their jersey remade thus why we get restock after restock of old throwbacks and players we don’t care for...
Pretty much. That's why we don't get a Barkley throwback..

Back
Top Bottom