Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

9130A9F6-69B6-43C0-A984-1BDDB26B0AE7.jpeg
Do these fit big?

I’m debating finally getting my first pair of authentic shorts, I’m a waist size 32-33. Should I get a Medium or Large?

Do you think M&N are going to update the website with new stuff/stock after the sale?

Sale was kinda wack...

Finally got my pockets added. $45 CAD ($35 USD)/each after taxes and although it's a bit on the higher end I suppose, the work is amazing. Really happy with how they came out. Black pair has different style of pocket because there's no pre-existing seam there.

Deep pockets so the wife can't complain about my loose change falling out :rolleyes

My guy DYNAMICS DYNAMICS with the clutch co-sign on the spot! :pimp:

IMG_1368-2.jpeg

IMG_1369-1.jpeg

IMG_1370-1.jpeg

IMG_1371-1.jpeg

Where did you get this done? Did you ship them to someone in the states? This is quality work.

9130A9F6-69B6-43C0-A984-1BDDB26B0AE7.jpeg
Do these fit big?

The most hated bball jersey in this thread but it's one of my favorites:lol:

I got it in the same size as my other jerseys and it pretty much fits the same. It just covers more of your shoulders though due to them being wider.

The most hated bball jersey in this thread but it's one of my favorites:lol:

I got it in the same size as my other jerseys and it pretty much fits the same. It just covers more of your shoulders though due to them being wider.
I could get a 44 for a steal, but if it fits the same as other jerseys I can’t do the 44

Caved in and bought the Scottie Pippen finals authentic for $115 shipped I can live with that price! Now I need those nets shorts to fall off the new releases thise can be copped on discount

Caved in and bought the Kevin Johnson swingman too. Next time they have this sale imma just buy the Cowboys joint I want and keep it moving

Damn....what's going on!?!?!?!

Apparently the white Toronto Raptors Swingman shorts released online at Sheikhs yesterday randomly and it is sold out already. I saw it as I was looking for it after it was sold out on the Mitchell and Ness website and kind of was thinking about it and had it in my cart, but by the time I wanted to pull the trigger, it sold out. The quality on those are pretty damn good. They really changed a LOT of quality stuff to their swingman line. These are very noticable as the older purple version was tacky and cheap as hell.

The rockets pinstripe is better and I just noticed that the Denver Nugget blue rainbow one was better too. The last older runs of the Nuggets swingman shorts had the same issue of the cheap thick *** screen printing where the texture was like flex seal rubber and it covered the shorts in a bad way. It was so much screenprint material that it covered all of the mesh holes in the shorts so it was like leather pants lol. Now it's sublimated or a thin layer where you can see the holes in the mesh like how it's supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom