Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

B7E4E3BB-376C-4F73-81CA-D75FC066F123.jpeg

Last edited:
Just wanted to share my first M&N pick ups. Mike Piazza 1999 BP and the 1986 Gary Carter BP. Both awesome quality and got them at good prices. I'm 6'4" 160 and wear a size 40. Even though the BPs are cut short they aren't too short that they look dumb. I tried going up to a 44 to see the difference and the 44 is way too wide for my liking. IMG_3056.jpg IMG_3057.jpg IMG_3054.jpg IMG_3055.jpg

Good looking out but sometimes you can get the actual shorts off eBay for cheaper. I don’t know if these have pockets but I have the same shorts just a different year because mine aren’t shiny. I copped off eBay for 30 dollars awhile back but if you missed out that price isn’t that bad
If those shorts aren't shiney then you probably got the St. Patty day shorts.

The Bulls were using the shiney material for their jerseys during this era. They used the shiney material for the Earth Day jerseys but used a drifit type material for St. Patty's day jerseys. Kinda weird.

Are your shorts a lighter hue of green? Earth day jersey was darker. Forest green type.

How did everyone do this summer in the shorts department? I managed to pick up these this summer.

Red Chicago bulls
Green Chicago bulls
Black pinstripe bulls
Wine cavs.
Black Miami (Floridian)

How did everyone do this summer in the shorts department? I managed to pick up these this summer.

Red Chicago bulls
Green Chicago bulls
Black pinstripe bulls
Wine cavs.
Black Miami (Floridian)

Light blue nets
Mountain jazz
East ASG with the the flame on the side
Pistons
Seattle green red
USA authentic
USA practice
Lakers platinum series
Magic 01 stars
Magic platinum series
4th of July Bulls
A couple others I can’t think of right now

Red Chicago bulls
Green Chicago bulls
Black pinstripe bulls
Wine cavs.
Black Miami (Floridian)

Just the Green Bulls. Want USA & a few others, but not paying retail.
M&N needs to quit playing and do an actual 40% off no limitation sale/quit pulling stuff off the website etc. :smh:

If they don't, I'm going to Nike. :nerd::lol:

PO

Just want to point out that even the Nike version of those Jazz shorts has the line down the crotch. :wink:
I didn't do a deep dive, but I went back to look at some in game pics of I believe the 96 Sonics (own these...white line is the worst of all my pairs) and the jazz (don't own, was just interested) and it seemed like even the in game joints had the white line.

It could be unavoidable, thjough that's hard for me to believe. They should have eother stretched the fibers so the dye getting deeper into the material or used the material that was the actual color of the shorts and dyed in the design.

I'm sure they made efforts, just hard for me to believe there is no solution.

I just got a fedex notice a package Fanatics is coming... haven't ordered anything since the $79.99 Pippen, if it shows up at that price... jeesh

Back
Top Bottom