Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

the mailman delivered it already....pun intended :pimp:

Attachments

• jazz jacket.png
    jazz jacket.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 92
Man I wish they'd release the home authentic Bulls shorts. Very close to just saying F it and getting the swingmans to go with the black/red 11s

Ima go on a limb and say this is the time to cop shorts. It’s a buyers market. Threw some nuggets and Kings shorts on eBay (both currently discontinued) . Both went for less than retail but the buyers flaked smh. Unrelated but that’s why I hate doing auction listings. I’ve seen shorts listed pretty reasonably price wise these last few weeks on there.

Been looking for an Earl Monroe from the Knicks. Saw one on ebay some months back and it didn't last long. Still kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on it.

I feel like M&N must have fallen off because we are getting super discounts on this stuff now, when it used to be impossible to get good prices except once per year for black friday sales.

Fanatics is trying to clear out their 2019 inventory. Lots of M&N are marked 40% off with code LIST. Go on Raise if you want to bring it down even further

Use up that Fancash before it expires 12/31.

Fanatics is trying to clear out their 2019 inventory. Lots of M&N are marked 40% off with code LIST. Go on Raise if you want to bring it down even further

Use up that Fancash before it expires 12/31.

Got a link for the M&N Authentic shorts? Their site is hard to navigate.
Trying to see what they have.

PO

Back
Top Bottom