Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Sizing among different brands is different. Even for Mitchell and Ness within the brand, swingman shorts sizing is different than authentic shortd. Also, returning/exchanging is a hassle. Plus, on the 40/50 plus percent off sales, a lot of those sales are final sales. There are limited quantities and the sale time tenure is not that long as well.

That's the game. We buy enough of these products to have an idea of what sizing looks like with M&N products. We're in this thread all the time, but the types of questions that get asked ad nauseam, c'mon man. Grown men are starting to sound like middle school girls asking about sizing in stuff that they just chill in. I know returns are a hassle with M&N, and I avoid it as much as I can myself, I get that part, but nothing is perfect. Get as close as you can to your usual size. I will say the current run of product made in China fits a bit more snug overall compared to past production runs made in DR, Korea, USA etc.

Last pickup of 2019
3385EDED-D117-43A1-A3F2-EE46B0FC6C2E.jpeg
8B5F66E6-FAF3-4814-B7DD-F5E5B32D6FAA.jpeg
F5F06CB3-E9FE-40A8-B62D-5FB4FF70DF8C.jpeg

Sooooo they just released the white home authentic bulls shorts and no one saying anything?

04034C3A-78A5-4A9C-BDDD-1200860FD543.png

I swore people were begging like Keith Sweat for them to release those lol
probably because this thread been quiet and no one has been checking the site :lol:

Back
Top Bottom