Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Purple Kobe with the OG collar is one of my favorite jerseys, wanted it so bad as a kid. That one and the white Deion SF 94 throwback. Those were the two.

I remember wearing my Kobe MPLS Jersey, couldn’t tell me **** when I had that on or when they brought out the white jerseys for the first time. So many memories.

Copped the rookie yellow Kobe jersey, wish I knew about those Costco gift cards beforehand

Purple Kobe with the OG collar is one of my favorite jerseys, wanted it so bad as a kid. That one and the white Deion SF 94 throwback. Those were the two.

I remember wearing my Kobe MPLS Jersey, couldn’t tell me **** when I had that on or when they brought out the white jerseys for the first time. So many memories.

There is a great novelty to seeing uniforms for the first time back then. No social media to let leaks out or make announcements early. Just seeing it on TV out of NOWHERE. I will always remember seeing the white unis also. :nthat:

There is a great novelty to seeing uniforms for the first time back then. No social media to let leaks out or make announcements early. Just seeing it on TV out of NOWHERE. I will always remember seeing the white unis also. :nthat:

That was the benefit of seeing Fab’s videos first. Dude had me on eBay looking for a Squirrels basketball jersey when his first vid dropped. And him in a Watters Seahawks jersey blew my mind before that. I’ve never seen anyone wear a Seahawks jersey in my life prior to that:lol:

Half-off in store pick ups. Both mediums. I was going to get the new black Blazers Sheed, but the medium was too undersized/slim fit for me so I went with the classic Wilk. Always wanted it.
B1317455-74F2-458F-8000-FEBCDA0279FE.jpeg

Half-off in store pick ups. Both mediums. I was going to get the new black Blazers Sheed, but the medium was too undersized/slim fit for me so I went with the classic Wilk. Always wanted it.
B1317455-74F2-458F-8000-FEBCDA0279FE.jpeg

How were they with Kobe jerseys?

That was the benefit of seeing Fab’s videos first. Dude had me on eBay looking for a Squirrels basketball jersey when his first vid dropped. And him in a Watters Seahawks jersey blew my mind before that. I’ve never seen anyone wear a Seahawks jersey in my life prior to that:lol:
:lol: I remember seeing kids wearing the the new nike dri-fits for the first time in HS. I was legit salivating :lol:

so the super bowl sale is only in-store? i remember there was an online sale like 2 years ago

Back
Top Bottom