Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I order from the UK site a day or two before it blew up in here... still haven’t received, hasn’t updated tracking since landing in the USA in like 6 days

I didn't post anything during the last cycle of The Last Dance. At least this coincides with that last segment about Jordan's stint on Team USA in 1992.

I don't think those Jordan Olympic VII from 2004 are salvageable now because the tabs on the back are deteriorating and cracking off. The only salvageable things I can do are cleaning them and addressing sole separation. I hope they re-release a closely accurate pair in the future at least.
IMG_3846.JPG
IMG_3847.JPG
IMG_3851.JPG
IMG_3852.JPG

your shorts dont have pockets? isnt that the whole point of copping the swingman? SMH at m&n... even my knicks swingmans have pockets... only regret with those shorts is i shoulda got a smaller size...
Nope no pockets on the bulls joints I was a little pissed but whatever.

Did anyone catch the Home Bulls shorts restock yesterday? Apparently the warm up jacket restocked too.

Did anyone catch the Home Bulls shorts restock yesterday? Apparently the warm up jacket restocked too.
I saw 2 min when they put the post out, no shorts were loaded

ton of comments with people complaining that they weren’t up

I think someone said the newer ones are snug due to being made in China vs other manufacturers on the other tag.
Was asking because I really want an MJ jersey but all they have is a Small (I’m usually a M) but I don’t think I want to do that to myself and size down

Jordan coming back in 1995 will be chronicled in today's segment of The Last Dance so I might as well post the #45 jersey and Jordan Concord XI from 2018.

It's ironic I ended up getting these over 20 years after 1995 because I never thought I would get a #45 Jordan jersey and a pair of Concord XI in my lifetime. #23 will forever be associated with Jordan. I honestly didn't care for the Concord XI when they came out in 1995 but my preference changed over time since they're an iconic shoe. And they never released that shoe with #45 in the back although it's actually the first time he wore those initially with that number in 1995. Plus I'm glad I didn't get those crappy re-releases before 2018 especially that 2011 version!

I honestly only got the #45 jersey earlier this year since I already had the shoes. I truly never knew initially he wore the Concord XI with #45 in the back until the shoes were re-released in late 2018. I doubt I would have gotten the jersey if I didn't have the shoes. But I'm glad I have a jersey that correlates right with the shoes now.
IMG_4103.JPG
IMG_4104.JPG
IMG_4105.JPG

Back
Top Bottom