Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Swingman Warriors with Rucker KD 6s
F6A6F4A7-36C9-4A07-9877-83E6E7410237.jpeg

98 iverson jersey or 2001? Im leaning towards the 01 just because he made the finals in that one. I just dont know which material i prefer.

98 iverson jersey or 2001? Im leaning towards the 01 just because he made the finals in that one. I just dont know which material i prefer.

I like the 97-98 Sixers uniforms better, but that 2000-2001 season was a dream season. Yikes. Nostalgia or looks. I’d probably rock with the ‘01.

Seeing those Penny jerseys hurt. I hope they restock, and yeah, that tag is the older tag, the newer ones have authentic in black under the Mitchell and Ness beige part of the tag.

getting my black penny tomorrow... hopefully the cleaners did a good job with the alterations...can't wait for my white penny though

what the ****. i am convinced they're hiring overseas people off fiverrr...

If anyone was wondering theres like 4 different design teams lol, thats why **** ends up looking disjointed af

Seeing those Penny jerseys hurt. I hope they restock, and yeah, that tag is the older tag, the newer ones have authentic in black under the Mitchell and Ness beige part of the tag.
Hurts bad...I’m still checking every morning for that medium

Does anyone happen to know the difference in tags between these two Iverson jerseys besides the size? I picked up the top from NBA store EU but then sized up from Lids (bottom).
AA88372E-EF07-4CF4-B8CC-4D1E9F0B7110.jpeg

Got it! Thanks! I thought so too but just wanted to make sure it wasn’t fake. Weird how Lids had these in their inventory.

Back
Top Bottom