Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Nah man. But my friend did...that's where I got the pic from.

neil patrick harris GIF

How do the M&N basketball jerseys fit? Thinking of getting a Jordan jersey but don't know if I should go M or L. I typically wear a M in M&N baseball jerseys and bp jerseys and in M&N football jerseys. Although my Nike Authentic Bulls Pinstripe Jordan jersey from 2003 is a large and fits good. I'm 5'10" and 175 lbs. Any suggestions guys? Thanks.

I'm 5'10 170lbs and usually cop a medium, I would say my perfect fit would be in-between a medium and large so I'd probably cop a large if I were you (175lbs). I also find the wishbone style jerseys fit a little smaller than the standard round neck authentics and for some reason I find the Olympic team usa jerseys ran a little smaller, I think because of the side panelling. I tend not to wear any T shirts underneath and rock them under a shirt or jacket so don't want them too baggy.

One of my biggest bug bears with M&N is the sizing differences, they shouldn't make the authentics quite so narrow round the stomach, they should fit a little boxier imo.

Last edited:
I need some authentic 90s bulls shorts or an authentic Jordan bulls But prices are wild on the authentics, I’m assuming due to the last dance. Considering getting the #12 “stolen jersey” on NBA.com, comes to around $225 with the code. Anyone know of anything cheaper? Mitchell and ness shorts or jersey

I need some authentic 90s bulls shorts or an authentic Jordan bulls But prices are wild on the authentics, I’m assuming due to the last dance. Considering getting the #12 “stolen jersey” on NBA.com, comes to around $225 with the code. Anyone know of anything cheaper? Mitchell and ness shorts or jersey

Cheaper options below

Both rookie jerseys as well as the 1997-98 home and alt black jerseys can be had for 30% off even though the price doesn't show until you cart. Only big sizes available on 97-98 red away jersey.

hey, any idea on the sizing of the Kobe 60th anniversary patch jersey? Not sure if I can stick to the sizing chart of the authentic jerseys

Def don’t waste any money on that #12 joint, especially not $225. Even if it was constructed correctly, I wouldn’t advise anyone spend money on that unless they’re an M&N Jordan completist.

Last edited:
Hmm I really wanted a red jordan bulls and don’t like the rookie at all. Maybe I’ll just hold out and try to find a reasonable price for the 97-98. Or even buy the 2XL and get it tailored. What’s wrong with the #12?

Hmm I really wanted a red jordan bulls and don’t like the rookie at all. Maybe I’ll just hold out and try to find a reasonable price for the 97-98. Or even buy the 2XL and get it tailored. What’s wrong with the #12?
Numbers on it should be screened, not twill. And just an easy cash grab for M&N, IMO. 99% of people who see it will have no idea it’s a Jordan jersey, you’re paying $300 strictly for “Michael Jordan” on the jocktag and nothing significant for MJ happened in that jersey. Just another regular season game of 49 points, in a loss.

If you're looking to buy only one jordan jersey, I understand wanting a red one. But if you're trying to build a mj collection, the all black one is clean and a must imo.

Why anyone would want a #12 Jordan jersey is beyond me, but if it makes you happy I’m all for it

Back
Top Bottom