Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Apparel Zoo code was clutch! Good thing too cuz I’m cheap af, many here definitely got in on it.

Too bad those days are long gone, I’ve hesitated too many times on black pinstripe Bulls shorts...

Yessirski

but that’s how it was every week a different company had 30-50% off, Mitchell and Ness, final-score, karmaloop, Apparel zoo, champs, footlocker etc.

but now it seems like what little selection of authentics they have is drying up and when something hits the market it sells out like Jordans (Mavericks, heat, jazz, grizzlies, etc....) They better come strong next s/s we need to flood their pages with what we want instead of picnic table print jerseys and shorts.

Came in yesterday.

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

I’d like to get in on these laker authentics but unsure of sizing. I rock L in all shorts can get by on Med in some but usually go L. Do y’all recommend going with that size for the authentics?

I’d like to get in on these laker authentics but unsure of sizing. I rock L in all shorts can get by on Med in some but usually go L. Do y’all recommend going with that size for the authentics?

L should be fine. Authentic shorts fit TTS or even a little small in my opinion

I’m 5’8.735442”
172 kinda beefy up top(PM for pics)
I prefer a medium.
The grizz/nets/twolves shorts seem to run a lil snug at the waist. But other than that my others all fit with fair room. I have a few size largeI feel like I’m swimin in them At the knees.

Wasn't planning on getting these this weekend lol, but fanatics reduced them to 91.24
With the Raise code: "FIRST" got a $100 fanatics giftcard for $78.30

So total out of pocket was $80.15 w/ tax/shipping

Giving out knowledge. PROPS

I had to clean this up a bit because of some chocolate stains from last summer. I use Clorox bathroom bleach foamer & spot clean every now & then until the stains was gone.
4597FBE2-DD34-4A75-90CC-02691B64314E.jpeg

My ‘88-‘89 MJ after being tailored from a sz.48
C952EDAF-22AF-468B-ACE7-B32582CD68E9.jpeg
Bruh u tailored dat jawn like crazy! Way too short on the bottom. U can tell by the hwc/plate on the bottom near ur stomach.
a lil length look is great on these.

Dodgers shorts back up

Exclusive Limited pickup arrived today
I really want to triple up on this pair

I was going to cop these shorts too but decided to think about it and then it sold out. I copped the sonics shorts instead to make up for it

Back
Top Bottom