Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How do y’all feel about adding the black memorial KB to a Kobe Jersey? Like I was thinking about it to my rolling and I coming 08-09. Ugh I’m a traditionalist, but man is leaning towards making an exception.

Be a traditionalist like you proclaimed. Keep the 2008-09 jersey as is for the sake of accuracy. And I feel adding a mourning patch to that jersey gives it an unnecessarily tragic twist to it because that jersey was based on the prime of his career when he won a title that season, when he was alive.

Be a traditionalist like you proclaimed. Keep the 2008-09 jersey as is for the sake of accuracy. And I feel adding a mourning patch to that jersey gives it an unnecessarily tragic twist to it because that jersey was based on the prime of his career when he won a title that season, when he was alive.

Yep. Thanks. Almost made a impulse decision on the eve of Kobe Day.

GOT DAMN HOW THE HELL I ORDERED FROM SHOEPALACE.COM YESTERDAY AND IT ARRIVED TODAY...IS THIS A SIGN FOR TOMORROW?

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
💛💜💛💜💛
CF7E3E4E-2F5D-4B89-827D-AC54CFC157D4.jpeg

It's been damn near impossible to find pictures of the Lakers wearing those royal jerseys during the 1996-97 season online for analysis purposes. I mean it's the internet we're dealing with so it's logical to assume they can be easily accessed like that.

It's been damn near impossible to find pictures of the Lakers wearing those royal jerseys during the 1996-97 season online for analysis purposes. I mean it's the internet we're dealing with so it's logical to assume they can be easily accessed like that.
Not accurate. When M&N first released the royalish kobe with the gold logo. The elastics were a bit thinner and was shaped like a retro jersey. Funny thing during that era there were fakes that looked sorta like that kobe you can purchase from M & N currently. Big elastic and vest shaped jersey.
1DB5A4CD-C72B-4C52-BC82-AD7C73247BE8.jpeg

Last edited:
I always laugh when I see the bandana/fitted Fab because he was doing it to cover up the MLB hat he was wearing because back then they weren't cranking out NBA New Eras as fast. Couldn't find a matching pinwheel for the jersey. :lol:

I had the pinwheel for that jersey back then. It was nice

got my shorts from corporate... talk about quick shipping... happy to finally have these in my collection I'm done for a while with shorts unless I can get raptors or Knicks
20200821_095703.jpg

some shoes to match
20200821_161558.jpg
Got my p
got my shorts from corporate... talk about quick shipping... happy to finally have these in my collection I'm done for a while with shorts unless I can get raptors or Knicks
20200821_095703.jpg

some shoes to match
20200821_161558.jpg
Got mine on Friday. Noticed on some shorts the gold logo looked a little more centered. After comparing them to the red shorts I noticed the diamond with the bulls head is larger on the red shorts. My red shorts are a few years old.

Attachments

• 89D6C62B-A969-48A3-A700-C5B9AA549C75.jpeg
    89D6C62B-A969-48A3-A700-C5B9AA549C75.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 39272D15-5AE7-4A38-A7AD-2D15AA1A81B1.jpeg
    39272D15-5AE7-4A38-A7AD-2D15AA1A81B1.jpeg
    252.2 KB · Views: 82
I returned my blue kobe awhile ago. I thought the low number wouldn’t bother me but I was wrong. Also returned my all star kobe in the wish bone style. As someone said a few post back, joints fit hella snug. As of now the 24/60th joint is my only kobe.

Got my p

Got mine on Friday. Noticed on some shorts the gold logo looked a little more centered. After comparing them to the red shorts I noticed the diamond with the bulls head is larger on the red shorts. My red shorts are a few years old.

i actually dont mind the nba logo... looks like randy brown had the center logo as well

Got my p

i actually dont mind the nba logo... looks like randy brown had the center logo as well

I’m keeping mine and it doesn’t bother me. On mine it’s a little more centered a quarter of an inch or so, but it looks more because of the diamond being smaller on the white. It’s an optical illusion, and everyone mentioning logos being off center is making everyone paranoid as a mother.

Back
Top Bottom