Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Whats the consesus on Exclusive Fitteds? Legit any issues?

I ordered these from them 2 weeks ago, they shipped the next day got them in about a week.
CF77D4F8-91B1-4615-BEC6-7491B35DA42C.jpeg

Yep.

Gonna get the rookie jersey, with the correct logo, on discount eventually. Im in no hurry to get it back.

I have the purple rookie and purple finals 09 gone grab the gold 00 finals with the stripe and be done with it. I don’t need need every single jersey he wore.

I ordered these from them 2 weeks ago, they shipped the next day got them in about a week.
CF77D4F8-91B1-4615-BEC6-7491B35DA42C.jpeg

I have the purple rookie and purple finals 09 gone grab the gold 00 finals with the stripe and be done with it. I don’t need need every single jersey he wore.
that's true. basically the same jersey minus the patches, wish bone, etc.

The alternate white and 2003 NBA All-Star jerseys of Kobe are sold out on the Fanatics Inc. sites as of today when they were available yesterday. That white one seems to move fast on there.

The alternate white and 2003 NBA All-Star jerseys of Kobe are sold out on the Fanatics Inc. sites as of today when they were available yesterday. That white one seems to move fast on there.

that’s because they put those on discount while not allowing discounts on the others

that’s because they put those on discount while not allowing discounts on the others

Good point.

Hopefully they get restocked and those who missed out have another chance. I'm also hoping they stock more variations too and valid for discounts as well.

Does anybody know whether the Kareem Abdul-Jabbar M&N Lakers gold and purple authentic jerseys are stitched or screen printed?

did they respond? :lol:

or paypal closed in your favor
Lol... Sent an email damn near every other day to M&N once it hit 14 days from the date my return was received back to their warehouse. At 3 weeks I opened a case since M&N only responded to me once... and yes PayPal closed in my favor. You would think a company like M&N would have top tier customer service.

Back
Top Bottom