Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

2 and a half weeks is the longest I’ve waited for something from them ever since they’ started this slow shipping crap. They need to stop playing and ship out my white bulls shorts though.

Went ahead and snagged the red and black bulls shorts. Knowing m&n, I’ll have them in about a month from now.
A lot of us ordered when they first started restocking on 8/12 and 8/13...u think we have seen any sign of shipping yet??? Hell na lol. Don’t make no sense. Meanwhile corporate dropped the shorts a week later and everybody been had their pairs from them

Someone on the Facebook group said that they got an emailed their white bulls shorts from the last restock was canceled because they were actually out of stock and didn’t know when they’d get another shipment. Have me keeping an eye on my email now wondering.

A lot of us ordered when they first started restocking on 8/12 and 8/13...u think we have seen any sign of shipping yet??? Hell na lol. Don’t make no sense. Meanwhile corporate dropped the shorts a week later and everybody been had their pairs from them

that’s been the norm these last few months. I ordered a few kobe jerseys and other random shorts these last few months. Normally it took about just over a week to get tracking info. My white Bulls shorts have taken a bit longer.

I ordered a few things in my order to where the 20% and free shipping was appealing, but if eastbay or whoever had the bulls shorts, I would’ve ordered through them instead. The slow m&n shipping gets annoying fast.

I can understand and see both perspectives about the polarizing issue about the misplaced gold NBA logos on the Kobe rookie year jerseys manufactured this year.

I feel they should be placed correctly since it's supposed to be an accurate replication of how it was originally designed. It only looks right that way. And we're dealing with an item that's $300 retail price so we should have high expectations based on that.

I also understand some don't care because they're content they got a legitimate product below retail value with catching a sale. At least they did it the right way being a true Kobe fan by not getting a loser piece of crap swingman or a fake.

But it seems like more than 50% care based on feedback I've seen lately about that issue.

Ive mentioned it a couple times, but the jerseys that I ordered last Friday shipped in less than 12 hours.

Ive mentioned it a couple times, but the jerseys that I ordered last Friday shipped in less than 12 hours.
1598457763654.jpeg

I didn't want to pay retail again, but the 96 black pinstripe MJ jersey was available on M&N in my medium size so I had to cop it. I been waiting forever to buy it again after I regretted selling it 5+ years ago due to financial problems. Im definitely done paying retail as I copped all the MJ & Kobe jerseys I needed. All I need is the Tmac Magic blue jersey discounted then Ill be done with jerseys for a while unless M&N starts producing SF Giants Barrys Bonds or Willie Mays jerseys lol

I didn't want to pay retail again, but the 96 black pinstripe MJ jersey was available on M&N in my medium size so I had to cop it. I been waiting forever to buy it again after I regretted selling it 5+ years ago due to financial problems. Im definitely done paying retail as I copped all the MJ & Kobe jerseys I needed. All I need is the Tmac Magic blue jersey discounted then Ill be done with jerseys for a while unless M&N starts producing SF Giants Barrys Bonds or Willie Mays jerseys lol

nothing wrong with paying retail for something you really want... did the same thing for the bulls shorts and im just happy i got them...

bruh I ordered two purple rookies cuz I know something was gonna happen and I was correct

the one made in China is an inch shorter than the one made in vietnam

the one made in China feels lighter than the one in vietnam

But the Vietnam jersey ain’t **** either, the stitching is azzz compared to the China version smh, but it is tolerable

at least both logos are aligned

lol I feel like I’m buying Jordans from the late 2000 and early 2010’s era

37B5710D-DDA5-4043-86E4-285A2447BBB5.jpeg

Last edited:

No more medium pinstripes :frown:

M&N hasn’t shipped any bulls shorts from the 3 restocks, I ordered during the first restock and still nothing, but the next day I ordered the USA shorts and they shipped in 5 days, already received them.

my issue is they should have shipped previous orders before restocking.

The pinstripe MJ is only jersey I ever payed retail for (GOAT imo) I wanted that since the 5 grade. I never saw any Michael Jordan jersey’s on the shelf in the 90s.

Man if anyone sees the pinstripe Jordan again PM me. Been waiting to grab that one for awhile now.

2 and a half weeks is the longest I’ve waited for something from them ever since they’ started this slow shipping crap. They need to stop playing and ship out my white bulls shorts though.

I ordered a Darryl Strawberry 86 Home jersey last Wednesday, hopefully it doesn’t take much longer until it ships. I’m in L.A. and I know they have a hub in Irvine, but who knows where they have the jersey at.

M&N hasn’t shipped any bulls shorts from the 3 restocks, I ordered during the first restock and still nothing, but the next day I ordered the USA shorts and they shipped in 5 days, already received them.

my issue is they should have shipped previous orders before restocking.

I completely agree. They need to hold off and catch up on late orders before digging a deeper logistics hole for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom