Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

bruh I ordered two purple rookies cuz I know something was gonna happen and I was correct

the one made in China is an inch shorter than the one made in vietnam

the one made in China feels lighter than the one in vietnam

But the Vietnam jersey ain’t **** either, the stitching is azzz compared to the China version smh, but it is tolerable

at least both logos are aligned

lol I feel like I’m buying Jordans from the late 2000 and early 2010’s era

37B5710D-DDA5-4043-86E4-285A2447BBB5.jpeg
Other than shoddy stitching, sounds like if you just got one jersey you wouldn’t have known there’s anything to be salty about. Inch difference in length and one jersey a lil lighter than the other you wouldn’t know if you just had one. Just sayin if people order one they should be cool with it. Especially since Logo is straight :lol:

Other than shoddy stitching, sounds like if you just got one jersey you wouldn’t have known there’s anything to be salty about. Inch difference in length and one jersey a lil lighter than the other you wouldn’t know if you just had one. Just sayin if people order one they should be cool with it. Especially since Logo is straight :lol:
Youre not wrong bro

The stitching on the chinese version is perfect, the logo is perfectly aligned with the perforation, the fit is a slight bit more snug as well. Everything else is perfect except for the weight and length of the garment

But i still perfer the vietnam made rookies because it fits me better. The logo is centered but not as perfect as the chinese rookies. If the stitching on the chinese rookies is a 10, the vietnam made would be an 9.1

Im retuning the chinese made

Youre not wrong bro

The stitching on the chinese version is perfect, the logo is perfectly aligned with the perforation, the fit is a slight bit more snug as well. Everything else is perfect except for the weight and length of the garment

But i still perfer the vietnam made rookies because it fits me better. The logo is centered but not as perfect as the chinese rookies. If the stitching on the chinese rookies is a 10, the vietnam made would be an 9.1

Im retuning the chinese made
Where did you cop from btw

bruh I ordered two purple rookies cuz I know something was gonna happen and I was correct

the one made in China is an inch shorter than the one made in vietnam

the one made in China feels lighter than the one in vietnam

But the Vietnam jersey ain’t **** either, the stitching is azzz compared to the China version smh, but it is tolerable

at least both logos are aligned

lol I feel like I’m buying Jordans from the late 2000 and early 2010’s era

37B5710D-DDA5-4043-86E4-285A2447BBB5.jpeg
didn't even know they were making jerseys in multiple countries now

I'm surprised they still made some jerseys in different countries now.

That was common in the latter part of the early 2000s because some jerseys were made in Vietnam, Korea, or El Salvador. I even had some oversized MLB jerseys that were made in Mexico.

Then jerseys and NBA warm up jackets have been strictly made in China since the 2010s to present.

I want to assume all Mitchell & Ness jerseys were made in U.S.A. before the jersey fad in the early 2000s, then it seemed like they began outsourcing when the fad began dying down around 2003/2004.

For those of you that are XL in shorts, a pair of 1st run purple jazz shorts with the musical note are up on eBay...

Which I’ll never understand but I did think the general agreement was these grizz and the lakers were the better of the swingman shorts

The grizz is the worst of the swingman shorts. The grizzly isn't sublimated, it's screenprinted. The grizzly is too low on the leg and the grizzly is way smaller. No waistband design.

I think you're referring to the swingman jersey top. I believe some people liked the swingman top better than the authentic because of the neckhole trimming looking like a mini turtleneck on the authentics.

The grizz is the worst of the swingman shorts. The grizzly isn't sublimated, it's screenprinted. The grizzly is too low on the leg and the grizzly is way smaller. No waistband design.

I think you're referring to the swingman jersey top. I believe some people liked the swingman top better than the authentic because of the neckhole trimming looking like a mini turtleneck on the authentics.

My swingmans have a sublimated grizzly. unless you're tucking your shirt in, nobody sees the waistband anyway.

My swingmans have a sublimated grizzly. unless you're tucking your shirt in, nobody sees the waistband anyway.

post a pic. Older runs were screenprinted for sure.

Even if you wear a shirt to cover the waistband, the grizzly is wayyy too low and it's small.

Back
Top Bottom