Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

5DAF76D9-BBF8-4B11-B2E9-EEC2CE61BEFB.jpeg
🔥

New pickup: I grabbed a jersey I thought I'd never find. BNWT 1967-1968 Earl Monroe rookie Baltimore Bullets jersey, size 48. This will join my 1968-69 Gus Johnson as perhaps the rarest Mitchell & Ness NBA set they've ever produced.
Jesus! Insane find at all, let alone in that size and still BNWT. Congrats, it’s beautiful.

thats how they look lol

just got that one in today, they put the price tag that goes on the tag on the bag for mine, but yess the jerseys look so much smaller.
Yeah I got the same jersey in size 40 and noticed a difference. The jersey was 1.5" shorter and the shoulder cut diff compared to my older run 2008/9 yellow kobe. But still TTS in my opinion.

Last edited:
Been contemplating to grab the wishbone collar Kobes. Size up is the way to go right?

There's been mixed feedback about the sizing on them.

I stayed with the size I normally wear and it fit me properly honestly. I seriously didn't see or feel any differences myself when I wore the yellow one.

Hopefully you can find one at a physical store location to try on to make an accurate assessment for yourself before you purchase or order one.

Ebbets is having a 25% off sale, high quality wool jerseys.

Damn just seen the comments said they closed their shop in Seattle.

A lot of people say to go up a size for those wishbone Kobe’s. They look like kids jerseys.

New NFL jerseys too

Last edited:
What would you guys do if you were between sizes on jerseys though. One size makes it difficult to put it on due to the width / your shoulders and chest too wide. Sizing up one is easier to put on but it's a little too wide in the body

What would you guys do if you were between sizes on jerseys though. One size makes it difficult to put it on due to the width / your shoulders and chest too wide. Sizing up one is easier to put on but it's a little too wide in the body

I have the same problem. Better to get the looser fit for comfort. I hated wearing the smaller ones due to the trouble it took to put it on.

FOR M&N NBA jerseys I prefer the looser fit, so I stuck with my actual size even though some of the jerseys ran longer than I would want. This is only the case with a few of my MJ jerseys and my rookie blue script Kobe jersey.

Medium and large jordan allstars restock

Medium and large jordan allstars restock

Beware: they haven't even shipped mine yet from August 21st

yep same issue with sizing for me... 40 fits me fine but width wise it's tough for me to take off or put on the jersey...I like the length on it but I just size up and get a 44 and alter the length since it runs longer...

I would size up. Loose > extra fitted for a jersey

Interesting. They shipped out the jordan pinstripe quickly after the restock a few weeks ago. I wonder whats the hold up with these
I ordered 5 items that day. Jordan pinstripe and Cal Ripken shipped out that same day. Authentic shorts shipped out 3 weeks later. Jordan All Star still no word. I have mentioned it several times before but haven't gotten too much feedback about it, but it seems to me that they are selling stuff they don't actually have, but maybe are supposed to get in soon. Because how could you order 5 items and have immediate, 3, and 6+ week differences in shipping.

Back
Top Bottom