Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I ordered 5 items that day. Jordan pinstripe and Cal Ripken shipped out that same day. Authentic shorts shipped out 3 weeks later. Jordan All Star still no word. I have mentioned it several times before but haven't gotten too much feedback about it, but it seems to me that they are selling stuff they don't actually have, but maybe are supposed to get in soon. Because how could you order 5 items and have immediate, 3, and 6+ week differences in shipping.
Sorry to hear that bro. MNN is holding nearly a thousand dollar from me: two returns that ive yet to be refunded for and now this jordan all star jersey debacle

AEF1FB1F-4061-48BC-88E0-89CBB88386BC.jpeg

Wide shoulders gang! You may be the first person who’s agreed with me on that:lol:
Haha sorry I have to clarify, I like the bigger font size on the wide shoulder jersey not the actual wide shoulders. Same
Goes for small or medium size jerseys, the way the team name and numbers are in relation to the size of the jersey are perfect to me, I wish they kept the same ratio on larger sized jerseys

It seems like a bunch of us on here own a significant amount of authentic jerseys based on posts or photos conveying what we possess.

Has anyone actually worn every single piece in your possession?

I admit I haven't worn more than 50% of the pieces in my possession despite accumulating a lot over several years now. And it looks like the accumulation won't stop for me either because I assume I'll get more going forward.

I would say my reasons for not wearing more than 50% of my possession are the high amount I own and not having a boatload of appropriate places/occasions to wear them to. And another reason is that I don't have a specific rehashed Jordan shoe to correlate with a particular Jordan jersey I already have.

therealest1 therealest1 i have. I just started my collection after coming to this thread during the early parts of the quarantine.

I feel you in regards to the Air Jordan/Jersey part. I passed on the all star 1996 jersey because I don’t have the trash 2014 “Columbia blue XI’s. I would’ve worn another all star Jordan or something else but meh

whereas I have 3 pairs of Aqua VIII’s, therefore this ‘93 ASG made sense. Plus the 1993 ASG is/was of my favorite ASG ever.

I’ll be getting a few more pieces :lol:.

It seems like a bunch of us on here own a significant amount of authentic jerseys based on posts or photos conveying what we possess.

Has anyone actually worn every single piece in your possession?

I admit I haven't worn more than 50% of the pieces in my possession despite accumulating a lot over several years now. And it looks like the accumulation won't stop for me either because I assume I'll get more going forward.

I would say my reasons for not wearing more than 50% of my possession are the high amount I own and not having a boatload of appropriate places/occasions to wear them to. And another reason is that I don't have a specific rehashed Jordan shoe to correlate with a particular Jordan jersey I already have.
I'm on the same boat. Probably have at least half of my authentics still new with tags. Most weekends I'm home with my kids and try to avoid wearing the white jerseys around my 2 year old lol

I never had any problems rocking any home jerseys or shorts, but that's me. Just be mindful of where you sit and you should be ok.

Back
Top Bottom