Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Oh we hating in here?

Say less

tenor (34).gif

Damn, where the love at? NT fam was flourishing off the Dr. Pepper promotion not too long ago.

the dr pepper code used to start in like Sept. i've been going to my corner store everyday looking at the dr pepper bottles to see but it looks like theyre not doing it this year

the dr pepper code used to start in like Sept. i've been going to my corner store everyday looking at the dr pepper bottles to see but it looks like theyre not doing it this year

it started when the nfl season. It’s not happening this year but maybe they will have codes for Black Friday that work on everything.

Can anyone share info or experience about how the 96-97 jerseys fit compared to the 08-09 jerseys? What do people generally prefer?

Attachments

• IMG_6649.jpg
    IMG_6649.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 277
And trying to profit off Kobe Bryant's death doesn't stop with those latest Hall Of Fame jerseys that look like swap meet products. F Mitchell & Ness for coming up with those pieces of 💩!

Those corny faded gold Kobe & Michael Jordan jerseys were already bad enough. Weren't those like $350 apiece? 🙄👎

Can anyone share info or experience about how the 96-97 jerseys fit compared to the 08-09 jerseys? What do people generally prefer?
I have the 2009 finals jersey and the rookie, the 2009 jersey is probably 2 inches shorter than the rookie one. Only thing I do not like about it

09's a kids jerseys, don't do it. People out here wearing belly shirts.

Back
Top Bottom