Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That and Chicago
Chicago’s and magic and then I gotta chill lol I
Here’s my new pickup from the Fansedge sale the other day. The white is the new one. Ive had the red one for a few years.
7C73B719-9048-496C-844F-2ECC4FB8071E.jpeg
34E79176-ED59-46C3-828F-3230BAFD07DF.jpeg
BE751C9B-D25E-4AE9-9F3B-0ED26DA763E8.jpeg
4DADE07B-53CA-4219-99AD-170FDB156D13.jpeg
I know the consensus is the red is better, but I think from a visual perspective the white, in person may look a little better than the red. Pics don’t do it justice.
its them red letter man , imma post up my collection after I come from this brunch

Could I get a legit check on this jersey? I haven't bought an MLB jersey in forever and the price on this one seems too good to be true. Thanks in advance.

Picture 1.jpg
Picture 3.jpg
Picture 4.jpg
Picture 2.jpg

Could I get a legit check on this jersey? I haven't bought an MLB jersey in forever and the price on this one seems too good to be true. Thanks in advance.

Picture 1.jpg
Picture 3.jpg
Picture 4.jpg
Picture 2.jpg

I'm going to say fake because the stitching of the letters and numbers looks really sloppy, especially on the back. And most fakes have excessive scarring with the fold marks.

Another issue is the tag on the inner side of the collar, there's normally supposed to be a smaller red square label with the size attached underneath the white rectangular label of the company's name, and this one doesn't have it. I have extreme skepticism with the small white label located farther below the company's name label.

The only things that are right are the bottom front tags ironically. At least they tried hard to make it look good and accurate so to speak.

I need raptor shorts also.. I'm copping for retail if they release again... no need to wait for a sale lol

Is there any pattern or anything as to when things restock on the M&N site, or is it totally random? I've had my eye on a couple of different authentic shorts, but they're all sold out, and have been for some time. Not sure I want to go the ebay route just yet.

Restock of the '85-86 ASG shorts in White & Blue

Just curious. How much does the U.K. site hit us for shipping? Been eyeing that sixers warm up jacket for a min and they got it on sale

Can anyone please elaborate if there are any differences between the red Bulls screen-printed Jordan jerseys with the capital "BULLS" script on the front? I'm referring to the 1986-87, 1987-88, and 1988-89 versions specifically.

I left out the 1985-86 version because the only difference I noticed with that one was that it didn't have the NBA logo on the front because it wasn't instituted on jerseys until the following season, 1986-87.

I have the 1988-89 version myself.

They all look the same to me. What could I be missing between those three jerseys I inquired about?

Restock of several M&N shorts on the site including these:

also green Bulls, 96-97 Knicks and 98-99 Raptors

Back
Top Bottom