Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

In person this joints are 🔥 thx for the link. Tag also says $125 but site sold them at $115 no complaints here.
CCB5EA33-78B5-40CC-A6CE-C55053E7812D.jpeg

Fir anyone who ordered the teal Griffey, someone just received theirs and as you can see the font looks lower than what's posted on the site maybe it's an isolated incident
EvRL39ZUUAAL0_R.jpeg.jpg

Fir anyone who ordered the teal Griffey, someone just received theirs and as you can see the font looks lower than what's posted on the site maybe it's an isolated incident
Wow that is really low. Crazy they got the jersey delivered in 1 day also.

ichiro.png

Although the lettering here isn't all the way up by the second button. From what I have seen it seems that there should be a decent amount of room between the second and third button and the lettering should be in the middle of that. I guess no matter how you look at it though the one posted doesn't look right.

ichiro.png

Although the lettering here isn't all the way up by the second button. From what I have seen it seems that there should be a decent amount of room between the second and third button and the lettering should be in the middle of that. I guess no matter how you look at it though the one posted doesn't look right.

I need that.

Mine from a few years ago for reference. That **** looks crazy low :lol:
A54054F1-EAD1-4977-9993-9751C31D2A56.jpeg

according to that Ichiro pic, those letters are way too close to that second button. So it should be little lower. It’s not unlike M&N to miss some details.

Screenshot from 2021-02-27 21-20-57.png

Now obviously this pic isn't from 1995, but nothing has changed. You can see the lettering should be in the middle of the big open space between the second and third button (you can also see this on the Ichiro 1995 pic). It seems on the old ones they had it way too high, and on the new one way too low. I think if I had to choose though I would rather it be high than low.

definitely would prefer it to be higher than lower. It looks like the most recent one has a bunch more loose threads as well

In the 90s when authentics weren't readily available, that teal griffey (swingman quality) was everywhere. Beautiful jersey, no doubt. But that's why I passed.

How do the M&N batting practice tops fit?

Im pretty much in between on the NBA Authentic from a S to a M - usually get a M and have to alter it. Swingman a S.

I still have an old majestic one from when i was a kid
D435F8B9-D51F-4115-96AE-DEF271CCF198.jpeg

Yep, this is what I was talking about a couple pages back. Those replicas were actually really nice, and pretty on par with the Russell authentics of the day. Just cut a little bit shorter.

Do the sleeves on M&N authentic MLB run super long like the NFL jerseys do? I’m a 56 in NBA got a 56 in NFL and the sleeves are stupid! Planning to cop a few MLB but don’t wanna run into dumb long sleeves. Looking to cop the White Sox Bo for reference

Back
Top Bottom