Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Came in the last few days, officially all set for summer

IMG-0809.jpg

i prefer the white nuggets one... if they release those ill cop...honestly i think im done with shorts unless they come out with some new knicks ones

White Lakers shorts are $87 right now on fanatics

06AB98AA-4647-40C4-A6E0-1224185B6B56.png

FSR of Jazz shorts on Exclusive Fitted - 10% off Code: EXFITTED10

Knicks too

I can’t believe they restocked the authentic 93 Denver shorts. I hope that means we get a restock on these soon.
BB071EB1-B139-4120-93C3-6DD0D7190140.jpeg

I hope so. Can't say I need these, but I really want these. Also need replacements for my Heat swingmans in all colors and I'm good.

Been looking for a pair of these for months. Thank you.

Got the Jazz warmup in from Fanatics. It's lovely.
image0(2).jpeg

image1(1).jpeg

Not even close to being a fan of the Jazz I'm from New Orleans and always felt like that should be our teams name considerong the history of the city and jazz.

That being said this layout is dope af. Gonna have to grab that Stockton and that sweater :lol::lol:

I can’t believe they restocked the authentic 93 Denver shorts. I hope that means we get a restock on these soon.
BB071EB1-B139-4120-93C3-6DD0D7190140.jpeg

Not even gonna cap, i used to HATE these shorts.....now i want them.

One of the few that has not returned ever since the original run, just like the '93 Knicks pair.

I want to grab but no pockets

How much of a difference is a size large in the authentic shorts compared to medium? Mainly in terms of length. I’d prefer a small but have some mediums and don’t mind the fit. Not trying to look like rookie TJ Ford rocking a large though.

Edit: checking the site and I see they all seem to have the same inseam so I’m assuming length is similar?

Last edited:
Need those knicks shorts ... they need to drop that sprewell throwback too

Back
Top Bottom