Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

not a Fanny ... authentic short summers nyc coming soon
1615791023775.jpeg

not a Fanny ... authentic short summers nyc coming soon
1615791023775.jpeg
I'm gonna grab one of these soon. I've bought way too many shorts recently and I'm determined to wear them all this year. Always feel like a moron carrying around my phone/wallet/keys when wearing authentics previously

Eh, more like 35% off with their high shipping costs and taxes. Still a good deal though.

Bruh...they never charged me taxes ever. The high shipping cost wasn't that bad, but the icing on the cake was definitely no taxes and I live in CA where I get taxed for anything online.

I remember them having a 20 or 25% of sale, I copped a few, then they had a 30%, I copped a few more, then 40% I was like hot damn I bought more, then 50%. I wished I woulda waited for the 50%, but it was no guarantee that it'll ever happen. Like literally I bought 3 pairs when it was 40% and the very next day it was 50%, sales were finals and they weren't doing any price adjustments, but sometimes when you wait too long, your size might get sold out.

Bruh...they never charged me taxes ever. The high shipping cost wasn't that bad, but the icing on the cake was definitely no taxes and I live in CA where I get taxed for anything online.
Yea I wasn't too sure about that comment either. The difference between 35% and 50% is $60. I don't remember them charging me for taxes or shipping, but if they did, it definitely wasn't $60.

Who got da pocksts!?!?

ahat ahat Don't laugh at me, help a brotha out.

Im new to this.
You my guy i got you

Swingmans have pockets, authentics dont. Authentics are better quality. Just dons have pockets, but theyre 500 retail. If you dont wanna drop that much, even on sale, your options are

Swingmans
Authentics, take them to a tailor and pay to add pockets
Authentics, buy a fanny pack/sidebag for your stuff
Authentics, put your keys and wallet in your socks or hold it all day cuz fannypacks are sus

You my guy i got you

Swingmans have pockets, authentics dont. Authentics are better quality. Just dons have pockets, but theyre 500 retail. If you dont wanna drop that much, even on sale, your options are

Swingmans
Authentics, take them to a tailor and pay to add pockets
Authentics, buy a fanny pack/sidebag for your stuff
Authentics, put your keys and wallet in your socks or hold it all day cuz fannypacks are sus

500 on some shorts!?!?

Yall built different.

Ima cop some swingmans.

I know we all hate taxes but at least describe it correctly. Retailers collect taxes because they are obligated to by the govt. Retailers don't charge you taxes. You making them sound like the bad guys here.

Back
Top Bottom